Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Looks pretty cool. But with that massive POM drip tip, doesn't look like it's made with mtl in mind, even though it has multiple inserts. And the dt looks maybe proprietary sized?

I do like how compact it is, and how it looks. Go ahead and order, Rick, and let us know how you like it. ;)
I'm thinking about it...

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Maybe use the black mouth piece with the top cap???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-011658.png
    Screenshot_20200225-011658.png
    791.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
e047c949e759750f0eddd7c52f643810.jpg
Maybe. Still looks big though. If you can't use std. tips, I'd be out. I like 'em really short. I really do like the look of that thick pyrex, though. And it looks as simple as a doggy.
Looks very short!
GAS-MODS-Kree-RTA-3_06_1e71f9.jpg

I ORDERED one...
e047c949e759750f0eddd7c52f643810.jpg

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Sweet- can't wait to hear what you think of it. Where did you see that about the black dt being threaded?
One of the video reviews. I can't remember who the. You can see it on in one of my pics I posted. It's like the clear one just smaller.

Reactions: Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I'm currently using a Taifun GTR, Original Berserker, Both Doggies, and a Dvarw V2 Style MTL RTA.

I'm using the 2K16 and an Engine MTL tanks mostly for testing my DIY liquids
After watching the video, I'm kind of surprised you ordered this one. I mean, I love the way it looks. But I think I remember you liking large capacity. Seeing the wire trapping, that looks really bad. And that you can't inspect the build without dumping liquid is a throwback to older Kayfuns & Nautilus 2. No af control except swapping inserts is really odd, too. Hope you like it, though, but I think I'm out.

I haven't tried Taifuns, but if you like Berserker, Doggy, and Dvarw, you really should try the True. To me, it's better design & better vape than any of them. And the Precisio- yeah, it costs more, but it really blows away all the others in design, build quality, and most importantly, the vape. Trust me, you really would like it. And it has more capacity, too.

Reactions: bigbob2322

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
After watching the video, I'm kind of surprised you ordered this one. I mean, I love the way it looks. But I think I remember you liking large capacity. Seeing the wire trapping, that looks really bad. And that you can't inspect the build without dumping liquid is a throwback to older Kayfuns & Nautilus 2. No af control except swapping inserts is really odd, too. Hope you like it, though, but I think I'm out.

I haven't tried Taifuns, but if you like Berserker, Doggy, and Dvarw, you really should try the True. To me, it's better design & better vape than any of them. And the Precisio- yeah, it costs more, but it really blows away all the others in design, build quality, and most importantly, the vape. Trust me, you really would like it. And it has more capacity, too.
I've been using 2ml capacity tanks mostly because of the ease of refilling.

On this new tank as far as air control, I will start with the smallest on an empty tank and it should give me an idea how it will work. I'm figuring one of the smallest for my liking. We will see???

• Optimistic

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I've been using 2ml capacity tanks mostly because of the ease of refilling.

On this new tank as far as air control, I will start with the smallest on an empty tank and it should give me an idea how it will work. I'm figuring one of the smallest for my liking. We will see???
Well, even if you don't like building on it, or not being able to inspect the build without dumping juice....it still looks great! Seriously, it looks like a design that'll vape pretty well once you select the right intake, anyway.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Well, even if you don't like building on it, or not being able to inspect the build without dumping juice....it still looks great! Seriously, it looks like a design that'll vape pretty well once you select the right intake, anyway.
I only use 24 thru 28g kanthal or SS wire. No fancy wire for me... I'm sure I won't have any issues wrapping wire around the screws/

Guido Ceccotti

Oct 9, 2018
Precisio is here.

My impressions:

It came free from oil, weird smells or machine processing remainings. Anyway, I gave it a good washing.

My first build on it was a Kanthal A1 28 AWG 2.5 mm ID 6 wraps, and I vaped an entire tank with it.

My second build was a SS316L 28 AWG 2 mm ID 7 wraps, and I noticed an obvious increase in flavor.

I think that 2 mm ID works better with this tank.

That's how I build it:

AmuDOMW.jpg

Nice screws, pretty well done. You don't even have to use your finger to secure the coil leg under the screw, it gets easily trapped.

XzmZyry.jpg

xTYzZ6p.jpg

Wicking is also very easy. Just insert the cotton.

g9KPsvW.jpg

Fluff it out.

QVRds1k.jpg

Thin it down, not too much.

cl7oQ5Y.jpg

Insert it into the wicking holes.

RFUczCd.jpg

Prime it and fill it. The filling holes are huge, big pro.

eB4syRd.jpg

What I Like:

I'm impressed with the flavor this delivers.

Smooth and noiseless airflow.

The machining is perfect, it looks like a high end atomizer.

Nice fine knurlings at the airflow ring and top cap.

Pretty easy coiling and wicking.

I love the drip tip.

What could be better:

Airflow. I'm the kind of guy who likes putting the 1mm insert on Dvarw or vaping berserker with the smallest hole. The Precisio is not as tight even with just one hole, but is still enjoyable.

The throat hit is there, but not as good as kayfuns.

On the other hand, with airflow wide open it delivers a nice restricted DL, but I bought the Precisio mainly for MTL.

Overall a very good tank.

Would I buy it again? Oh, yes, of course.

N24E8Qi.jpg

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Precisio is here.

My impressions:

It came free from oil, weird smells or machine processing remainings. Anyway, I gave it a good washing.

My first build on it was a Kanthal A1 28 AWG 2.5 mm ID 6 wraps, and I vaped an entire tank with it.

My second build was a SS316L 28 AWG 2 mm ID 7 wraps, and I noticed an obvious increase in flavor.

I think that 2 mm ID works better with this tank.

That's how I build it:

AmuDOMW.jpg

Nice screws, pretty well done. You don't even have to use your finger to secure the coil leg under the screw, it gets easily trapped.

XzmZyry.jpg

xTYzZ6p.jpg

Wicking is also very easy. Just insert the cotton.

g9KPsvW.jpg

Fluff it out.

QVRds1k.jpg

Thin it down, not too much.

cl7oQ5Y.jpg

Insert it into the wicking holes.

RFUczCd.jpg

Prime it and fill it. The filling holes are huge, big pro.

eB4syRd.jpg

What I Like:

I'm impressed with the flavor this delivers.

Smooth and noiseless airflow.

The machining is perfect, it looks like a high end atomizer.

Nice fine knurlings at the airflow ring and top cap.

Pretty easy coiling and wicking.

I love the drip tip.

What could be better:

Airflow. I'm the kind of guy who likes putting the 1mm insert on Dvarw or vaping berserker with the smallest hole. The Precisio is not as tight even with just one hole, but is still enjoyable.

The throat hit is there, but not as good as kayfuns.

On the other hand, with airflow wide open it delivers a nice restricted DL, but I bought the Precisio mainly for MTL.

Overall a very good tank.

Would I buy it again? Oh, yes, of course.

N24E8Qi.jpg
Nice review & pics, .....!

Agree with all of it except TH comparison to Kayfuns- it's all subjective, but I didn't have that experience. TH was always among the most important things for me, and that was the main reason I progressed from Kayfun to Doggies to True, then Precisio. I never got as good TH out of 3.1, KFL+v2, KM3, KM5, or Prime. The Mini V3 came closest for me, though. I'm sure others will disagree, but I feel like flavor & TH have a direct relationship in mtl tanks- generally, if flavor increases, so does TH- at least with NET. I'm sure that's not true with MTL or RLH though.

Precisio is just a great tank, though, ain't it? :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread