Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    How is the juice in this tank, a sipper or a guzzler? Of all there is to offer these days I keep coming back to the Precisio and as always I highly respect your recommendations @Brewdawg1181 because your MTL style of tanks is mine as well. @..... Ceccotti that was another nail in my coffin with your nice review and pics. I'm still blown away with the True tanks smooth airflow and if the Precisio is close to it I'm finally sold. By the way all my Doggystyle tanks have been shelved for quite some time because of the True tank.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    How is the juice in this tank, a sipper or a guzzler? Of all there is to offer these days I keep coming back to the Precisio and as always I highly respect your recommendations @Brewdawg1181 because your MTL style of tanks is mine as well. @..... Ceccotti that was another nail in my coffin with your nice review and pics. I'm still blown away with the True tanks smooth airflow and if the Precisio is close to it I'm finally sold. By the way all my Doggystyle tanks have been shelved for quite some time because of the True tank.
    Thanks for the kind words, Bob. Time was, I could give you a better comparison of consumption. Nowadays, I keep a Precisio, a True, and a Vladdin with me at all times, so monitoring juice consumption is harder.

But I'm using the Precisio far more than the True, and looking at how long a bottle of juice lasts, its the same as before. I use a higher nic juice with pg added for my pods. I'd have to say it's about the same as the True. And yes, Bob- you NEED one of these!

Think of the difference between the vape on a Doggy vs. True- True vs. Precisio is just as big an improvement. Plus the more "lifetime" design, since it doesn't have pressfit top with the gasket, and you can replace o-rings. And it seems like a small thing, and I never thought about it before this tank, but I LOVE not getting condensation between the tank and mod. Forget the talk about durability of ultem threads. I've only taken mine apart once to clean & inspect, and there's no need to do that really. The operative threads are the chimney & base.

And if you get one and don't like it, just pm me. I'll be glad to take it off of your hands at a price you'd be happy with. But that ain't gonna happen. Trust me.:thumbs:

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Well, even if you don't like building on it, or not being able to inspect the build without dumping juice....it still looks great! Seriously, it looks like a design that'll vape pretty well once you select the right intake, anyway.
    Got it... GAS Mods Kree RTA

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Does anyone know if it's posible to fully disassemble the deck? I would like to clean the inner airflow chamber.

Thanks.
    To be honest, I've never been one to totally break down atties. I figure it increases the chance of messing up/wearing out threads, breaking insulators, wearing/tearing orings. Even my NET juice rinses totally clean from any atty with a minute or two of hot water running through them. So every few tanks, I get the faucet running hot, direct a small stream into the af hole, so that it creates a stream shooting out of the af intake, and keep it running for a minute. No soap, no ultrasonic, no total breakdown necessary imo. Now if you knew for sure that some sort of pocket crud or something worked its way in there, I guess I'd take a more extreme measure.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hmm, they don't accept my address. I've sent 'em an email.

This one?
    takemymoney.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread