Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
It is the best. I have two of each color. I should note, if you can get the stainless steel, do so. It's so much easier and less annoying to deal with than the black ultem ones. IDK why but they are like two different tanks (not so much in vapeness, in high mainenanceness.)

Anna
I have two stainless steels and one black. Useful to know I'd best be feeling strong when I finally set up the latter.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I have two stainless steels and one black. Useful to know I'd best be feeling strong when I finally set up the latter.
The only place I have been able to find them is someplace called HeavensGifts. The name reminds me of a cult for some reason. Not sure about how legit the site is.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The only place I have been able to find them is someplace called HeavensGifts. The name reminds me of a cult for some reason. Not sure about how legit the site is.
I bought my Precisios from 3FVape. Now I'm only in the market for spare glass, which appears to be a hen's tooth.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Oh I see them on 3vape now too. Why do US sites not carry a lot of the popular RTAs like the Preciscio?
It is a mystery. The Precisio is a great MTL atty, yet no one here sells it. Only a few overseas vendors seem to have it, too. That Vaper+ joint that @AngeNZ found is the only source I've seen so far that carries replacement glass. It is frustrating.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You mean the whole TUBE thing, or just the small ultem thing? I look for that too. Element vape had it at some point, and like, I WANT MORE PREICIOS AND the replacement ultam thing (The whole ultem tube on its own kinda sucks. They are also now making an adaptor like, 6 ml but I don't know if it goes on top of everything else.

I don't want to buy from 3FVAPE but they seem the only ones around. They LOST one of mine and refused to reimburse me.

When even the manufacturer is out, though, you know we have a problem, Houston.

You know, like, I like my weird all ultem tube okay and alright but I prefer the normal configuration.

Every week or so I mournfully search for Precios but like 3Fvape is IT. Maybe I can make another account.

AND how is it they have a SEEMINGLY mountainous supply of everything when everyone else has noting? Maybe everyone gets one mysteriously "lost" like me, but like, they are making money hand over fist.

If you buy it @Zazie , stick a tank band on it, ultem is not THAT durable seemingly.

Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
You mean the whole TUBE thing, or just the small ultem thing?
Just the ultem thing.
FOUND EM. Don't know about shipping.
Shipping ranges from 31.50 to 46.90 euros. Kind of steep.
If you buy it @Zazie , stick a tank band on it, ultem is not THAT durable seemingly.
I'm very easy on my mods (they mostly just sit on a table next to me), but I may consider this if I can't swallow that shipping (and I don't think I can).
Nope, but I'll probably get them. From 3FVape, though (same price, and I've ordered from them before).

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Just the ultem thing.

Shipping ranges from 31.50 to 46.90 euros. Kind of steep.

I'm very easy on my mods (they mostly just sit on a table next to me), but I may consider this if I can't swallow that shipping (and I don't think I can).

Nope, but I'll probably get them. From 3FVape, though (same price, and I've ordered from them before).

here's another site, but it's very much all Greek to me ;)
    Ecig-Store.eu ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΟ ΤΣΙΓΑΡΟ

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread