Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Tired of reading/watching reviews? Wanna test a vape device by your own? Get ready to express your own opinion on vaping? Now Heaven Gifts and vaporesso are together to invite you as grass-root reviewers to test Vaporesso Xtra Exclusive Edition.

kE658Gw.png

The Vaporesso Xtra Exclusive Edition is not a production version, would not be able to get in any shop. Its pattern design is customized, very unique and symbolistic, worth you to collect. Shh!

Preview Vaporesso Xtra Exclusive Edition by visiting here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-XTRA-Harmonic-Edition.html
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-XTRA-Funky-Edition.html

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/nqy3Cxq

To enter:

Share any of your previous reviews in the comment. If not, let us know your opinions on any of vaporesso products or name your favorite vaporesso product.

Note:
1. We select 5 grass-root reviewers on July 6, 2020. The reviewers will get one Vaporesso XTRA Harmonic Edition each.
2. Each participant can post 8 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.
3. The selected reviewer shall publish his/her opinion (video, pictures, text are all welcome) on Vaporesso Xtra Exclusive Edition after test and return us a link.
4. To encourage the participation, after the review publishing, we would send each of reviewer a $50USD gift card.

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Post#1 Not done a review but I do own several Vaporesso Podsticks and the Vaporesso PM80 SE. Quite frankly I underestimated these devices as they perform very well versus the pricier competition. The Ccell coil in the Podstick in particular gives great flavour and just enough warmth for me as a MTL device. The PM80 SE is a performer of a sub-ohm device as well!

s0nspark

Jul 1, 2020
The Old North State
I am a relatively new vaper (6 months, give or take) and have faced quite the learning curve with all of the devices and options available. My way of tackling that has been to dive in headfirst and read reviews, watch videos, and research the details. The vaping community has been a great help, as most share their experiences (good and bad) and we all benefit from that.

Look... there are a TON of devices available. Many will work. Most are affordable. Aesthetics are sometimes a selling point, but many seem to value reliability and durability (or disposability) above superficial elements of the design.

I currently own two Vaporesso Gen mods. What made them stand out in a sea of choices?

The simplicity of operation, light weight, and unique Burst Mode feature were the biggest standouts for me. The menu is simple to use and offers extensive options to configure for different styles and modes of vaping. The Gen looks nice and feels great in the hand. Mine have proven to be quite durable and have outperformed the other mods I've used by a wide margin. I get a smooth, consistent draw every time. Battery life is also better than a lot of dual-18650 mods, in my experience (although that does depend on how and how often you vape.)

I did encounter a small QC issue with first Gen mod I'd ordered so I reached out to Vaporesso to enquire about warranty options. I really did not know what to expect... the majority of my overseas support experiences have rather negative. Vaporesso was different, however. After a few emails back and forth, I had a resolution in a few days. A new mod was sent with expedited shipping and a return label was provided to send the old mod back. They were considerate enough to allow me to wait until the new mod arrived to send the old one back - it still functioned fine and, since I had yet to take delivery of the second Gen I'd ordered, I wanted to keep using it until a replacement arrived.

To be successful, companies needs to offer a good product, but often what makes the difference between a great company and one you'll never spend your money with again is the support they offer. Vaporesso is one of the great companies, and I look forward to each new product they bring out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread