Be an Angel and Win a Halo Contest - 5th PIF Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA

April marks the 5th anniversary of the PIF group forum

PIF was a group started solely for the purpose of helping others with no thought of return hence our motto "don't pay us back - pay it forward"

In honor of our motto and our groups fifth anniversary we're going to put them both into action with a fun little contest and some very generous prizes donated by HALO

We're going to help some new people or people in need - we're going to Pay Forward a contest

So here's how it works.
Halo has provided 2 prizes;

#1 is a Triton tank starter kit

#2 is choice of
gourmet or variety sample pack of juice

~Contest will begin April 10th and end at 12:00 midnight eastern time April 30th.

~Entries should start out with "I'd like to PIF a prize to" then enter the nominees ECF user name. (note user name MUST be complete and searchable) AND whether you’re nominating them for the juice pack OR the starter kit.

~Nominees for the starter kit must be people in need of new gear or new members. Not people who just want to win free stuff.

~Nominees for the juice sampler must be people who’ve are still struggling to find the right juice, or new members. Not people who just want to win free stuff.

~Nominees MUST be ECF members - you can't nominate a friend or relative unless they also belong to ECF.

~You may only post one entry per day.

~You can not nominate the same person more than once - however someone else can nominate that same person.

~You cannot nominate yourself.

~You may chat as much as you like but please post "DNC" (does not count) at the beginning of your chat posts.

*The spirit of this contest is to help others not ourselves, therefore, anyone caught campaigning for self-nomination will be disqualified.

Winners will be drawn via Random.org.

The PIF moderators will do our best to background check all winners drawn - so if we see a nominee that just ordered 3 Provaris a GG and 6 whatever mods - they will be considered ineligible and a new winner drawn.

Rules are subject to edit and changes to resolve any unforeseen issues as the need arises.

THE PRIZES courtesy of HALO and their overwhelming generosity.
E-Cigarettes | E-Liquid Made in USA | Halo Cigs

Starter kit - Triton Tank Kit - winners choice of color.
Triton Tank System | Advanced E-Cigarette | Halo Cigs
gourmet or variety sample pack​

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
After going through over 10 pages of post, I think I found someone that I would like to PIF one of the prizes to . . . "Ammadien" . . . :D

BTW: Finding someone is hard when a lot of the people already have "Stuff" that are way ahead of any beginner I use to know of, especially with all the discussion of Mech Mods and building coils . . . :rolleyes:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'd like to PIF a prize #2 juice sampler to cewi7, an ECF member. I've had quite an issue trying to find juice flavors he enjoys, as he mostly sticks to tobacco flavors. He's a few months into vape with decent gear, just not much in the way of juices. Thanks for the contest, the PIF and opportunity to help others.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I'd like to PIF a prize to our most helpful and beloved Baditude for everything he's done and still does even though he lost his job and had to move to stay barely afloat and yet he still tries to find time to help others with posts and sometimes piffing items....
i'd like to nominate him for the gourmet or variety sample pack of juice

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I would like to PIF prize #2 juice sampler to Skullblade789.

After going through the new members section on and off over the last hour I came across Skullblade789. From what I read he has not found a great flavor yet, and also needs to try some nicotine in his eliquid to help with the cravings :)

Great contest! It is always awesome to help someone :) Thank you!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I'd like to PIF a sample pack #2 to my friend DaveOno, because he has been so helpful to many people in the Halo forum and has helped me tremendously over the past two years on many different levels of vaping!
Thank you and good luck to all entrants! :)

​And I know things have been tough for awhile!

I want to second this ^^^^^^^^^^

DaveOno for #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread