The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Be Honest.....Do you have any desire or plans to quit vaping?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by HooP OoteD?, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HooP OoteD?

HooP OoteD? Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Nashville Tn
    I smoked for about 13 years and during that time I made many attempts or at least plans to quit. I was only able to quit entirely after I began vaping. But, since making the switch I really have not considered quitting vaping. So, have you considered it or made attempts (successfully or unsuccessfully)? Or do you plan to continue indefinitely?

• Like Like x 2
  2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nope...............I have been for 4 years and don't see why I should stop.....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vaslovik

Vaslovik Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    No.

• Like Like x 3
  4. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I didn't start vaping with plans to ever quit. Still don't have any.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

• Like Like x 4
  5. KY_Rob

KY_Rob Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Kentucky
    No plans to quit vaping at this point. Although, I can go for FAAARRRRR longer without a vape, than I ever could without a smoke. Sometimes, I just forget to vape.

• Like Like x 2
  6. dedi

dedi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    Six years for me and no plans to stop. Hiya Rob!

• Like Like x 3
  7. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I originally thought of vaping as a way to stop smoking that would only be for a while. I now think that I will be vaping for the foreseeable future. I enjoy it!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Firestorm

Firestorm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chicagoland
    I have no plans to stop vaping.

• Like Like x 2
  9. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    When I started vaping it was to stop smoking. I was looking for an alternative. After 5 years, I know that without my ecigs, I'd very quickly go back to smoking. So no, no plans to quit vaping.

• Like Like x 2
  10. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Nope, I enjoy it too much.

• Like Like x 2
  11. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    As above, I like it too much to stop. If you don't really enjoy vaping, you're doing it wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    No plans to quit vaping. I enjoy it too much and I'm committed now with the amount of juice I have :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
    Nope. I don't.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TruSound

TruSound Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Granada Hills, Ca
    #*¥% NO

• Like Like x 1
  15. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2014
    WV, USA
    Plan to keep on vaping. Smoked and used tobacco products for roughly thirty five years. Wife wants me sticking around longer. She says it has something to do with looking good for the insurance policy. Not sure what she means by that.

At any given she would like it if I could get to vaping zero nicotine. I might try working toward that. She is happy I'm vaping and not using tobacco for health reasons, as well as just being generally cheaper financially. She is not being pushy so far about the zero nicotine.

At present I'm squonking with 18mg nicotine. Yes, I know that is considered very high, excessive. I got a bulk order for 18mg for using in evods. No point wasting it. Need to wait on finances to catch up to facilitate getting lower mg juice. Think I'll try for 6mg to squonk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I really just wanted to save money and quit smoking. I didn't start with the intention to quit vaping, just replace smoking. I haven't saved any money so far. lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Haha! I forget to vape too! I'll have e juices that I even forget I have sometimes. I get all excited when I get 'em and then I'm like, oh, yeah, I should vape that.
    What I like from the V4L/business POV is that people *can* quit vaping if they want to. You'd think that a business would be like, hey, keep vaping forever (I probably will keep vaping forever tbh), but Smilin (my boss) is actually glad people have the option to taper down. Although it sounds like we all wanna keep vaping for eternity! :wub::wub::wub::banana:

• Like Like x 1
  18. LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    I feel like the moment I decided to stop there'd be a new flavor I wanted to vape. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 3
  19. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I enjoy vaping, and I really enjoyed smoking. I had no plans on quitting smoking, but someone gave me a cig-a-like and used it as tool to have fun "faking out" those that dont even notice you are smoking till they see it, and start the death coughs all of a sudden.

I ended up enjoying it, and when I started vaping I would vape just as I smoked; outside in the garage. It felt just like when I smoked, so I transitioned well.

I did have a cigarette a couple times, but could not do more than a puff and a half, it just tasted horrible. I still miss smoking, I actually like the smell and when I walk near someone smoking , I take a deep breath and reminisce.

• Like Like x 2
  20. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Yep. Had a 3 year plan when I started vaping that included a budget and nicotine step down levels. I'm currently at zero nic and right on plan. Should be done vaping altogether in about 3 months.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.