Be Honest.....Do you have any desire or plans to quit vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
I smoked for about 13 years and during that time I made many attempts or at least plans to quit. I was only able to quit entirely after I began vaping. But, since making the switch I really have not considered quitting vaping. So, have you considered it or made attempts (successfully or unsuccessfully)? Or do you plan to continue indefinitely?

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Plan to keep on vaping. Smoked and used tobacco products for roughly thirty five years. Wife wants me sticking around longer. She says it has something to do with looking good for the insurance policy. Not sure what she means by that.

At any given she would like it if I could get to vaping zero nicotine. I might try working toward that. She is happy I'm vaping and not using tobacco for health reasons, as well as just being generally cheaper financially. She is not being pushy so far about the zero nicotine.

At present I'm squonking with 18mg nicotine. Yes, I know that is considered very high, excessive. I got a bulk order for 18mg for using in evods. No point wasting it. Need to wait on finances to catch up to facilitate getting lower mg juice. Think I'll try for 6mg to squonk.

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No plans to quit vaping at this point. Although, I can go for FAAARRRRR longer without a vape, than I ever could without a smoke. Sometimes, I just forget to vape.
Haha! I forget to vape too! I'll have e juices that I even forget I have sometimes. I get all excited when I get 'em and then I'm like, oh, yeah, I should vape that.
What I like from the V4L/business POV is that people *can* quit vaping if they want to. You'd think that a business would be like, hey, keep vaping forever (I probably will keep vaping forever tbh), but Smilin (my boss) is actually glad people have the option to taper down. Although it sounds like we all wanna keep vaping for eternity! :wub::wub::wub::banana:

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I feel like the moment I decided to stop there'd be a new flavor I wanted to vape. :lol::lol::lol:

I enjoy vaping, and I really enjoyed smoking. I had no plans on quitting smoking, but someone gave me a cig-a-like and used it as tool to have fun "faking out" those that dont even notice you are smoking till they see it, and start the death coughs all of a sudden.

I ended up enjoying it, and when I started vaping I would vape just as I smoked; outside in the garage. It felt just like when I smoked, so I transitioned well.

I did have a cigarette a couple times, but could not do more than a puff and a half, it just tasted horrible. I still miss smoking, I actually like the smell and when I walk near someone smoking , I take a deep breath and reminisce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread