Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
Hi,

I love the BE112 atomizers from bestecig.com... they're cheap and they last quite a while, even on the 5v devices I use.

My only problem is with ordering internationally. The shipping for 5 atty's is $17 which kind of negates the great price of around $5 per atty. I also dislike having to sign for the package when it arrives, since I'm nearly always gone somewhere... Inevitably I have to make an extra trip to the post office to sign for and pick up my order from bestecig. This is an inconvenience I'd rather not have to deal with, given my busy schedule.

I'd much rather find a domestic source for these atomizers to cut down on the shipping costs and the inconvenience of having to sign for the package. Does anyone know where I might get these from a U. S. supplier, or at least where I might get BE112/801 atomizers of a similar quality and low price?

Thanks!

I also posted this in the "Ask the Vets" forum, though I'm still waiting for a response. Wasn't sure where else I could post this question.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Parallex, GHO is overseas too I believe.

Ya think?....They are in China; just like the OP's source. I merely provided an add'l company's info and pricing if he wanted to go that route; especially since GH1 does provide free shipping on larger orders.

Shipping is expensive regardless of where the company is located. If they have "free shipping", it's factored in some where some how

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Parallex: I see where you are coming from .. but 801s and BE112's perform differently IMO BE112's are better and tend to leak less. Plus unless things changed again 801's are High bridged and many, at least one time in the past, prefer the lower bridge... If there would be an alternative I think the 302 would be a closer match (at least on the bridge department), not sure about the price match though.

OP I tried to look at some of my past US source's for 112's but either they were out of stock, or already suggested above.

LGD

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
I appreciate the info, cappadoc. I am aware of their volume discounts. In truth, the price isn't the only fact I consider when it comes to PS. I've spend hundreds on their mods, even more on trying to get many switch/button issues fixed, and so I feel I am done dealing with them. I just didn't want to bring it up here as it doesn't pertain to the question at hand. But at least now it will be known why I'm steering away from PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread