Bear Brass Mods! Show em off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I don't actually know if be will ever make a steampunk again. Think it might only be one run but not sure 100%. The contacts are not in fact silver plated. They are bras with a rhodium plating. Never have worry about corrosion or tarnishing. All you have to do to clean them if you get juice up in em is simply get a paper towel and good as new

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
I don't actually know if be will ever make a steampunk again. Think it might only be one run but not sure 100%. The contacts are not in fact silver plated. They are bras with a rhodium plating. Never have worry about corrosion or tarnishing. All you have to do to clean them if you get juice up in em is simply get a paper towel and good as new

Hopefully he'll make a steampunk version with silver plated contacts hehe. One can always hope :D

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
For me the wait own a big deal as long as There is communication. I keep telling myself that's why I am a mod hoarder so I can have plenty of backups lol

I agree, I don't mind the wait as long as there are updates and some pics on occasion.
Just went thought it with the ELA. A very long wait but I never sweated it. Dave usually does a good job of keeping everyone up to speed on where he's at.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Changeling on 650 steampunk. Awesome set up.

WCunRTK.jpg

Got her rocking with a 3/2 wrap of 28g and 500 mesh around some SS cable. Thing is hitting nice!

Lil vape pic just for fun since Mondays suck

2QQhHNg.jpg

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
im interested to know how does the TI compare to SP.. or ti vs nemesis if anyone have tried or own both =)

Haven't used a nemesis so I can't really compair. I can say that with the magnets I out in the button for the TI I don't really see much of a difference between SP and TI. SP hits a spot harder but that's it really

rbrzezinski

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Poland
Thomas,

There has been an issue that showed up with these. I have noticed as well when vaping under 1 ohm. There is an issue with heat building up in the button at those lower resistances. Bear is working on the fix and is saying he has several option on their way to him to get this resolved. He has a great track record and I imagine the fix will be out shortly.
Any news about an issue?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Thank you sir! I'm kinda stoked about the trade. I broke the news in the ELA thread... Hopefully they'll let me still hang out there. :)

you can always hang in the Micro Gen thread Jas! lol.

Please tell me if its gonna be a bottom feeding atty too (Reo thread!) :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Well Springfield... You make one hell of a sales pitch! I just pulled to trigger on a three way trade... My Super-T ELA is going from Florida to California, a SS Chi is going from California to Ireland and a BBM Ti is going from Ireland to me here in Florida.

I think I made a good trade. :)

so you still have the BBM (brass) to look forward too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread