? Beauty Ring for Chi You Clone and KFL+ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
Hi guys, Happy New Year

Picked up two KFL clones, a real KFL+, and a Chi You clone. Together they are proving to be quite a vapable force! Only gripe is the gap. Is there a beauty ring that would work for this combination? Here is a pic

20140101-20140101-DSC_0022_zpsbddc47c4.jpg

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I don't have a kayfun, but I do have a Chi You clone. The Chi You top cap is fully adjustable. Remove the atomizer and top cap, then back out the center pin and flush mount the kayfun. Screw in the center pin until it makes contact with your kayfun. The battery contact is separately adjustable. Adjust the battery contact for a flush mount of the cap on the main tube and good battery contact.

Sent from my recliner with a spatula

Last edited:

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
I don't have a Kayfun, but I do have a Chi You clone. The Chi You top cap is fully adjustable. Remove the atomizer and top cap, then back out the center pin and flush mount the Kayfun. Screw in the center pin until it makes contact with your Kayfun. The battery contact is separately adjustable. Adjust the battery contact for a flush mount of the cap on the main tube and good battery contact.

Sent from my recliner with a spatula

Hey thanks. I adjusted the contact so my battery didn't rattle, but I didn't think of that. I am going to tinker with it and try that now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread