Become an ECF supporting member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Thanks Sherid and Angl :)

I'll try to be a good girl and not break any rules again ;)

128781788954698379.jpg

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Bump!

Hey, when you become a supporting member, you can also change that title over your avatar ;)

Lu

I read somewhere along the way how to change it, and I did so for the Miss ECF....Now, I can't seem to figure out how to change it back.

Can someone please guide me???? T

Thanks,
Blondie LOL

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I just paid my year subscription. This forum has helped me so much & I figured it was time to pay back. SJ you have to feel pretty good to know how many people you have helped to quit smoking cigarettes. If there is a heaven you have a solid gold throne upon which to rest your weary ..... LOL Is that how they say it in the UK?

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Well, I've lurked here long enough in the past finding reviews of brands and online shops.

Now, with the hammer hanging over our heads here in the USA, I think a measley $20 is more than fair to show some support for the cause and the community.

I have to agree.

After lurking ECF for about six months, I only recently posted. The information gleaned from this forum has been invaluable to me both as a e-cig user and businessman.

I run an ISP and have spent the last 15 years designing sites and giving e-commerce advice to hundreds of clients. E-Cigarettes were the first product I have come across that were worth me putting my money where my mouth was and actually doing all the things I was telling my clients to do.

Being a Usenet moderator in the 80's I know what a thankless job it is to run a moderated newsgroup (or forum) Hats off to SJ and everyone who has built ECF to what it is.

pricewatch

Moved On
May 5, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Well, I've lurked here long enough in the past finding reviews of brands and online shops.

Now, with the hammer hanging over our heads here in the USA, I think a measley $20 is more than fair to show some support for the cause and the community.

Agreed. While I *could* look at it as - 'OMG, look at how much I've *spent* 'because' of ECF'....by the same token, it's led to much more informed decisions, and in general, I have no buyers remorse on any of the kit(s)/parts bought to date, so in that respect, it's certanly saved me the $20 (++) of even more 'trial and error' I would have done on my own.

I is now a member! :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread