Been gone for a while , but looking for a new site and liquid suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Last time I was here I had a few sites I bought from that are now gone.. locally I cannot even buy cotton for my rda ( drop ) anymore as it seems most shops have catered to new kids who like disposables.

I want that good all in one shop online I can buy from whether it be coils , new tanks, liquids , or accessories.

I still have my revenger and smoant mods , but also need some new long lasting 18650s as they are still working great

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
well.....that's not going to be easy to do with the mail ban bs and the pmtas

if you don't mind shopping from china and waiting a month or two on shipping fasttech

depending on what kind of cotton you like, you should be able to pick some up off of amazon, I like the muji cotton pads and you can get a pack of 180 for like $5 or $6 and it'll last you for yearssssss (maybe a lifetime or two)

batteries there's a few, I like IMRBatteries.com ~ Rechargeable Lithium-ion 18650 Batteries, Chargers, and More
I usually get the sony vtc6 when they go on sale, great batteries

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Juice - Would help to know what juice you were previously buying. Ultimately the plan for the future is to buy nicotine base, keep in freezer in glass bottles and make your own juice with it.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/ubs/list-of-usa-based-nicotine-base-vendors.17/

Wire - TemCo Industrial
    Resistance Wire
    Non-resistance Wire

Cotton pads - Amazon and Ebay if you want Muji, Koh Gen Do or Puff, or any other non-vape branded Japanese organic cotton.

Batteries - not a good idea to buy from a vape shop. Stick with the following trusted battery suppliers:
    liionwholesale.com
    18650batterystore.com
    imrbatteries.com
    illumn.com

Everything else - IMHO, learn to buy from China...
    Fasttech.com
    Sourcemore.com
    3FVape.com
    2FDeal.com
    3AVape.com
    but there are many others.

Last edited:

mj79

ECF Veteran
    Jun 29, 2010
    mn
    Wow.. it's been a long time I guess lol. I hadn't even realized all the regulations were in place .. I have alot more catching up to do than I thought.

Usually into the fruity vapes. I liked alot of stuff from one up, Cali steam , ritual, and a few others.

I think I still have alot of wire for my RDA, maybe 6 feet or so which should be good for a long time as I usually don't make new ones for about 3 months and only use about 4" or so to make one. But it was a flat ( kanthol I think )
    Will definitely hit up IMR.. that name sounded familiar right when I read it.

As far as shops .. all from china? Ish.. one stop shops like vapordna was pretty popular back then, now it's shut down?

What the hell

Reactions: Opinionated

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Well you know, as on Old Smokin' Man and a Scotsman looking for a bargain to boot I've never bought any of the fancy fandangle stuff - I've got 60' of 28 guage kanthal wire in my stash and for wicks for years I've just bought packs of cotton balls from the supermarket and unrolled them. As for VG - I've just gone into any local chemist's and bought BPC Pharma Grade Glycerine and added 10% by volume water to it.

In the (temp) UK we don't have the Draconian anti vape stuff you guys have to deal with, but I'd say stock up with anything you can yet get and look at el cheapo alternatives.

BTW I started doing all that pre TPD when we didn't know what would be banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread