• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Been MIA Please Pray for Kaileb

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I have been MIA due to an injury that occurred to my 7 month old son Kaileb. On Wednesday December 16th an accident occurred at Kaileb's babysitters house. He had to be air transported to St. Joseph's hospital and has been battling for his life since he was admitted. He has been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury. He has made a slow and steady recovery but will more than likely never be the same. I know I haven't been a member for very long and have met only a few of you but would ask that you please keep him in your thoughts and prayers and please spread this web site around to everyone you know. We could use all of the prayers and support we can get at this time in our lives.

www.kailebmasonreed.com

BEFORE-AND-AFETER.gif

Last edited:

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, I was able to pick out the html link in your sig to the picture of your baby boy. I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now. I will keep you & you family in my thoughts & prayers. If you need anything, just post here & I'll do my best. Seriously.

IMG01349.jpg picture by grereed - Photobucket

I should really know how to post a picture on these forms being a graphic designer but I can not figure out how for the life of me. None of the photobucket codes seem to work on here. Ahh ha found the link

BEFORE-AND-AFETER.gif

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Greg and Renee,
I'm so sorry to hear about Kaileb. Know that all your friends at VIP are thinking good thoughts, sending prayers and are here for you. If I can do anything, just let me know. Don't forget I'm close by.

Keep us updated on Kaileb's progress and how both of you and Zachary are doing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread