Been using BLU for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

korndogg

Aug 19, 2009
Alliance, NE
And just ordered a Joye 510 kit from drew. Don't get me wrong, I am actually one of the semi-satasfied Blu customers (only took a week to get it, somewhat decent vapor production on most carts I have used, etc.) but I am still smoking analogs. Granted not much (1 pack lasted me this entire week), but that is still more than I want (none). After reading more reviews and seeing the 510 in action on youtube videos, I decided that it was well worth spending the money on the kit I just ordered (which actually came out to like $6 and change less than the Blu) than it was to go through 3+ carts on the Blu and 3-5 analogs a day. Thanks Drew! Next time I will probably order the PCC.

Order the PCC, you will be happy with it. My first purchase was a 510 kit and the PCC kit. That little box goes with me everywhere. It'll charge a dead battery 4 times before it needs to be charged and holds a full e-cig with two spare carts. I keep a full 510 in my shirt pocket, along with a fully loaded PCC when I go to work and have yet to run out. Having all that spare stuff in your pocket makes you feel more secure about leaving your analogs at home. It took me one day of having both before I had the confidence to just take the 510 and not my analogs. I have been smoke free since :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
The 510 rocks! No work to get a few nice, hard, satisfying hits to kill the craving for an analog. The batts don't last long though - either get 10 and 2 chargers and rotate constantly, or get a usb passthrough (love mine) for at the computer and a PCC to take with you.

A big batt mod/product is an even better solution, but I don't think you need one with more that 3.7v.

They also use a lot of liquid - all that vapor has to come from somewhere! Make sure you keep the atty wet and keep the carts topped off. I use a PTB mod that eliminates the burning taste, leaking, and lasts longer between top offs.

Good luck quitting. It's really not that hard if you have a good PV like the 510 and just hit that every time you think you wanna smoke. I quit (after trying everything out there) after smoking 2 packs a day for 30+ years. And it was easy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread