been vaping for 8 months (ish), tried a bunch of stuff and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robociggs

Dec 14, 2011
savannah ga
started w/ 510 stuff, got a few different bats, tried a bunch of 'mizers. just got a "m vari" from MVS. had a few ego spinoffs, were good but i break stuff. the fitting w/ the button always comes un pressed for me.

juice: tried a bunch of ..... hated most of it. stuck on halo torque 56, and halo turkish tobacco. i mix them. i call it turk 56. they're both kind of sweet and taste nothing like tobacco. looking forward to halo long horn. got some gi joe wta .... coming too. want to try bounty hunter....someday....

MIZERS:

drips: hate doing it every few minutes.

atty/cart: sucks. leaks a lot, never hits right 'cept once in a while.

bodge carts: ok to decent rips, no leaks, die fast and when you hit it empty 1nce or 2wice, it's done.

"greensmart living" 510 ish e-cigs: ....ing awesome automatic 510 batts. their charger blows up regular 510 batts. i would buy their juice, if they sold juice, (only comes in pre-filled carts [whick are kinda awesomer than the other ones}) and it only goes up to 18mg. their carts don't work on anything else, but the batts work fine w/ anny 510 type appliance. last forever and hit nicer too. a bunch of dudes i work with vape them.

ce2 or3 clearomizers: the one with the black rubber only. hits really good most of the time. but dies a slow, yucky tasting death, leaks a bit sometimes, the ones w/ the white clear silicone looking rubber parts taste weird and suck more, but i still get a few black rubber type ones to try new juice.

bigger, fancier ce2 type wick having ....s: got ....tier and leakier faster, but hit even better hot wet nasty rips.

the little-... 510 tank atomizer: clean the end out a couple times a day, but almost never spits juice in my mouth, hits nasty hard and tastes good and i'm hitting one right now, regular ohmage, @ 4.6v. i kinda love them, they might be my favorite, but i feel like i burn through juice on them, and i gotta fill them up a lot. weird small parts. but really overall hit/leaky wise, best e liquid vaporiser/e liquid delivery appliance i've tried out there so far, i think.

the dc tank thing: just got my big VV mod. never got it to hit good on 3.7, or my 4.8v ego twist. seems like once i get my next box of juice (monday) i'm gonna give it a try again. looks crazy wierd on my m-vari, but i'm into bugging people out. it's got the dumb wadded carto in the heart of it. they hit ok, and don't leak. 2 coils should get it to hit better, and it seems pretty unlikely to leak much if you "do" it up good.

bigger tanks and C tanks: leaked more and hit less awesome than the little ones. the ego C stuff was leakier, and more .... to have to take apart when it blows a load in your mouth.

weird vision tank 510 thingies: kinda ok, not as good as the regular needle atty thing ones. got that wad in there.

i'm sure everyone else is too, but i'm just looking to make crazy dragon smoke, fog machine, clouds of vapor with every hit, blow 2 dozen vaper-rings, cause a car wreck/smoke screen spyhunter type mess to happen every time i exhale, and never get juice spit in my mouth, even after i have a couple beers and blast over mad crazy potholes on my puch maxi. i would imagine this is a kind of holy grail post, but really....

what crazy .... do you got cookin' on your crazy whatziff mod battery? i got a variated battery now! i'm in, gangta, awl dat. holler.

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Have you tried the new Vivi Novas (the mini's are the only ones I have tried). Anyway, I am LOVING these things! I have been frustrated by almost every other gadget and method I have tried until now. I have more on the way. I am using them on my eGo Twist, and I got a bunch of the replacement heads in a variety of ohms, so I change up the volts accordingly. Great, consistent vape, and very easy to use on top of it.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
If I listed the stuff I tried the last couple of years, I'd be tired of typing for a while ;) -- It's the best way to learn what works for you and what doesn't, though.

Hassle reduction. It sounds like that's what you're after.

For me, the best thing that ever happened to my vaping experience was the day I finally bought a feeder. I still use a bunch of different stuff at home, but when I leave the house, I carry one single vaping related item with me. I'm always confident that I have enough juice and enough battery to get me through even a very long day. I use high performance attys on my favorite feeders and always have a great vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread