Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
We will see what we can do about the vapor. It should be mostly honey but I'm not getting that as much either. We'll start making the minor touches a juice like this goes through to get it perfect. I really want to have a PG tobacco flavor that sticks, so there's a learning curve but it WILL go down!

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
Alright now. You all are starting to make me nervous here. I have 200ml of Bees Knees due in today. The sample I had was quite good. Sure hope these are the same.:confused:

Taste is definitely subject Big Screen. If you tried a sample of BK and you liked it, I'm pretty sure your 200ml will be just fine. Just make sure to shake the hell out of it each time. My first 100ml off Boba's I got lost flavor with about 20ml left because I failed to do so. Ofcourse, I have purchased 4 100ml on separate occasions since then, and I can't complain. :)

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Taste is definitely subject Big Screen. If you tried a sample of BK and you liked it, I'm pretty sure your 200ml will be just fine. Just make sure to shake the hell out of it each time. My first 100ml off Boba's I got lost flavor with about 20ml left because I failed to do so. Ofcourse, I have purchased 4 100ml on separate occasions since then, and I can't complain. :)

Fired up a new CE3 just for BK. Yep, it's good stuff!

No doubt will be even better in the AM with my morning coffee.

TH0MAS CR0WN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
CA
Just got my BK in yesterday and now it's sitting in a tank. I wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but then I found myself vaping it more and more. LOL. It is definitely a different flavor, one that not everyone might enjoy, but I like it. It is a different type of honey, like straight from a bee hive lol. I can also taste the tobacco on exhale. Unlike others, I like that it is part PG as it is more tank friendly. Vapor on BK is fine IMO, although not like the 100% vg Bobas. I'd recommend it.

On another note, I like how Dreamberries tastes, just that it is a bit too thick for my liking. If there was an option to request certain ratios on AVE of pg/vg that'd be great.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I use Hype all day long just about every day, unless I need to give my taste buds a rest, and it a 10/90 Pg/VG blend. In a year of vaping off and on, mostly on, I've had zero issues with my carto tanks.

Might be your setup instead of the juice. Im using Smoktek 2-hole pre-punched XL tank cartos that are flanged with a Phiniac tank if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread