The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Beginning Vaper// Waiting on FastTech

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BuckMaster, Oct 31, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BuckMaster

BuckMaster Full Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Hey, y'all. I've been smoking for two or three years now and I recently discovered e cigs. I've tried disposables and absolutely loved them so I researched a bit and found GrimmGreen, Pbusardo and other well known vapers. After some online window shopping I decided to get my first PV from FastTech. I ordered an Ego-V v2 Mega, an iClear 30 with some spare coils, a CE4 with some spare heads, and 70ml of juice using USPS First Class. My order was placed on October 27th and shipped on October 30th. After placing my order I found some posts on the interwebs saying there's been problems with the Chinese Government and shipping batteries and e juice so I was wondering if I should be worried about my order not going through. Just in case problems happen to occur I ran out to the local Wally World and grabbed a Mistic Kit as to not relapse into the analog cigarette abyss. If any of you have had problems with FastTech I'd love to here your situation and how it was resolved. I hope to have a nice vaping inventory soon. Thanks :)

2. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    you should get your stuff in about 6-8 weeks ... it might get sent back and then shipped via boat.

3. marshbunny

marshbunny Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    NE GA, USA
    Maybe I have been lucky, the last orders I have placed have been delivered in less than 2 weeks, a couple took 7 days. I have a order now that hit SF this morning, I placed that order 5 days ago. I have had only one order that took several weeks. But that is just my experence.

4. sistercreepy

sistercreepy Full Member

Oct 5, 2013
    New Trenton, IN, USA
    I ordered some things from Fasttech also. They have GREAT prices and it took a couple weeks for me to get my order. I guess what matters is do you wanna spend less money and wait longer or spend more money and have it now?

5. meanckz

meanckz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Greer, SC
    you are lucky...I placed on order on Oct 12 and still haven't gotten it :(

6. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Hey BuckMaster, welcome to the big deal, ECF

hope your stuff comes soon,

maybe while you wait;

- Katana Kit

Good Luck Vape≈On :)

7. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    My last order that was delivered took about a month but an order placed after showed up in a week or so. I doubt it would take longer than a month but the postal service in china is way backed up ATM. Some of ego batteries are made cheaply like the top connecter not being secured properly but a little super glue will fix most issues I have seen with them. I also have others that a very solid so far.

I always recommend first time vapers get a joyetech, kanger or vision ego first since they are generally made allot better. Otherwise just make sure everything is solid when you get it and glue it right away if it can come apart easily or the wires might end up coming loose which soldering them can be a pita.

8. BuckMaster

BuckMaster Full Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Thanks for the link. I'll get that on payday and pass it on to my lady friend when I'm done with it :)

9. marshbunny

marshbunny Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    NE GA, USA
    I make sure to check the "stock" information (below the price on the item screen), if it says "ships in 7 business days", it won't leave FastTech for 7 days, then you have postal service, Customs, etc., so I can expect perhaps a 2 to 3 week wait for arrival. I have found that when it says "next day shipping" I usually get it in about a week (pretty quick considering its coming from China with Customs, etc.). When it says "In stock" you have a little longer wait. One time my order stated "ships in 8 business days", but was shipped in just 4 days. China also has quite a few holidays which can cause added delays. At the moment they seem to be having some problems with batteries, which may delay or cause returns to FastTech. I do hope you get your order soon and that the OP gets their order super fast as I know what it's like to be waiting for your 1st order.

10. BuckMaster

BuckMaster Full Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Thanks for all the stories, guys. I didn't think these forums would be as helpful as everybody said they would be! :2cool:

11. Rudejuice

Rudejuice Full Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    I've order a few mods and tanks from FastTech got them in 1-2 weeks. Though I'm currently waiting at about week 3 for just an Igo-w dripping atomizer and 2 rechargeable batteries. So just a heads up i think if you avoid having batteries in your order (causes a snail pace movement through customs in Hong Kong) it comes pretty fast, also check to see how many days it take to ship cuz I think that when it will final be move from their facility to the post office.

12. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    Virginia
    That Evod kit ("Katana Kit") is a really good starter unit. :thumb:

13. puchox

puchox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    I always recommend Fasttech, i haven't had any big problems with them(just with some loose batteries for one of my mods, and i knew there were problems with loose batteries, that one is on me)

Before all the hiccups with shipping, FT usually took 10-15 days for US customers i don't know the usual ETA these days. Right now, my best advice for any begginner or if you are in a hurry, go to 101vape get an MVP version2 and some juice from mtbakervapor(10% off using ECF as a coupon).

But when you aren't in a hurry FT has the best prices hands down :)

14. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    My order that took a month only had a trident and some drip tips. Hopefully my 2 orders I placed last week won't take as long..

15. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
    also in the top right corner - "advanced search" : fasttech...trust me there are HUNDREDS of threads!

There has been some really squiffy situation with shipping from China...sux but ordering from China is going to be a very long wait (2-6 weeks some times) so don't order anything mission critical from China..if you HAVE to have it..order local and pay the overhead for having it on hand.

good luck..I have 8 orders that have made it ranging from 2 weeks to over a month...we shall see

Welcome!

16. Makahowin

Makahowin Full Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Ohio
    I have had very good luck with Fasttech. I have placed 7 orders through them and all but one has arrived safely. I placed an order which shipped on Nov 4th for an Ego twist and some replacement heads for Protank. When I check on the order shipping status, I only get accepted Hong Kong. I placed another order on Nov 7th which had rechargable batteries in it. I received the second package Nov 14th while I am still waiting on the first order. I sent FastTech an email asking them about the order, but I have not gotten a response as of yet. I guess you pay you money and take your chances when dealing with China. I am sure FT will make it right eventually.

17. LyonP

LyonP Full Member

Nov 11, 2013
    TX
    still waiting on my shipment been a month

18. JVerd

JVerd New Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Texas
  19. ConradM

ConradM Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2013
    Boise ID
    I ordered a Vamo from FT at the end of Nov. It took a few days to get a tracking number through Singapore post but so far the tracking number hasn't updated. I decided to not count on it and ordered another Vamo through DV. I'll just keep the FT Vamo for backup and or other juices.

20. Diamonds

Diamonds Moved On

Apr 3, 2013
    Boston
    Fast tech is great for vaping on a budget. They used to take about 8-9 business days, but since HK post has screwed them they've moved to singapore express which takes a bit more time to get. Be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.