Bench Test Results: Eizfan 40A 4800mAh 21700…irresponsibly overrated, just a Samsung 48G, DO NOT BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    While the test results are hard data, the conclusions and recommendations I make based on these tests are only my personal opinion based on my criteria for setting a rating. Carefully research any cell you are considering using before purchasing.

Testing cells at their limits is dangerous and should never, ever, be attempted by anyone who has not thoroughly studied the dangers involved and how to minimize them.

If the cell has only one current rating number on it, or if it only says "max" then I have to assume that the company is stating that the cell can be discharged at that current level in any way, including continuously.

Cell photos: https://imgur . com/a/Mz71Z
    (Sorry for the split link but direct links to Imgur do not display properly)

Bottom Line
    This Eizfan cell is identical in appearance in performance to the 10A Samsung 48G.

Yi Fang Technology Co., you have lost your minds rating this cell at 40A. Vapers and vendors, there is no reason to support a company that has this little respect for our community or concern for our safety. Do not buy this cell.

I am rating this Eizfan at 10A and 4800mAh.

Two cells were purchased by me for the purposes of testing.

Continuous-Current Test Results
    Eizfan 40A 4800mAh 21700 CC Tests.jpg

Pulse-Current Test Results
    No pulse testing was done as this is a Samsung 48G rewrap.

Comments

Last edited by a moderator:

Barkuti

ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2016
    Alhama de Murcia, Spain
    Definitively looks like certain cell rewrappers do not really know much about their products' actual performance, and probably neither they do seem to care.
    To me the bottom line is do not blindly believe in wrap figures. Nothing really wrong with this approach, I think I may have heard something similar in some (translated) Pawn Stars TV show. :)
    Don't forget to be respectfully loving with these lads when pointing out the facts to them, dear Mooch. Whether they do something or not is up to them, but the chances for the errors to be fixed are higher when the facts are presented in a respectful way. The chinese market seems to be full of mendacious practices, they seem to like to lie and be lied. :closedeyes:

Cheers people :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread