Bench Test Results: Sony VTC6A 18650 Samples...beats VTC5A, estimated 2900-3000mAh, 20-25A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiamiere

Dec 4, 2017
Many many thank you Mooch! :)

Someone knows the release date of these new batteries and/or where to buy? I didn't find nothing up to now..

These Vapcell rewraps of the Sony VTC6A cell are now available to purchase on Fogstar here in the UK. Type 'Fogstar rare pairs' into google-it's the top search result and the Samsung 30T vapcell rewraps are also available right now in limited supply so act fast! Other rare cells will also be available there soon.

I know i must sound like a broken record and a Fogstar affiliate, but I'm not, I'm just an enthusiast who wants to get the word out about where these cells can be purchased :)

in the USA, eciggity has them, just type 'vapcell inr18650 3000mah 25a' into google. ;)

for the samsung 21700 30T rewrap, type 'vapcell 21700 3100mah 35a' into google, 18650batterystore has them. Hope this helps!

Wiamiere

Dec 4, 2017
Bottom Line
I received two pre-production or early production samples for testing from Vapcell. I was told that they will not be generally available for several months, perhaps the end of the year. I do not know who has them in stock now or when they will.

Yet again mooch, fogstar in the UK and eciggity in the USA to the rescue! lol
They both have them in stock as the 'Vapcell inr18650 3000mah 25a'

Does this mean you'll test and release those juicy DC mOhm ratings etc now? ;)

Yes, I know I'm a pain.....and that I spend way too long on google search trawling for all these yummy cells! lmao

I was about to buy some but, as always, your charts informed my purchasing decisions as because I, almost exclusively, use Mech squonkers (one regulated standard mod, 2 regulated squonkers, 1 rdta box and 17 mech squonkers!) i usually swap out cells @3.6-3.7V, meaning that since the VTC5A still hits harder down to this voltage, Iv'e no need to replace them....well.....not until the VTC5D hits the market....drool! :banana:

Thanks again Mooch!

Reactions: stols001

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Yet again mooch, fogstar in the UK and eciggity in the USA to the rescue! lol
    They both have them in stock as the 'Vapcell inr18650 3000mah 25a'

Does this mean you'll test and release those juicy DC mOhm ratings etc now? ;)

Yes, I know I'm a pain.....and that I spend way too long on google search trawling for all these yummy cells! lmao

I was about to buy some but, as always, your charts informed my purchasing decisions as because I, almost exclusively, use Mech squonkers (one regulated standard mod, 2 regulated squonkers, 1 rdta box and 17 mech squonkers!) i usually swap out cells @3.6-3.7V, meaning that since the VTC5A still hits harder down to this voltage, Iv'e no need to replace them....well.....not until the VTC5D hits the market....drool! :banana:

Thanks again Mooch!

Vapcell DC IR specs already released.
    OEM VTC6A cells are still unavailable. If I test the Fogstar rewraps I will post the DC IR Numbers.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread