Benefit Auction to help a Fellow Vaper Fight Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Benefit to Help Twyggaerynn Beat Cancer - YouTube

So, yeah, i'm sorry for spamming this all over the place...

but this goes beyond cliques and party lines...
this is about saving a vaping life...

I don't care who you are in the vaping Community, what clique you are part of, or who your buddies are... at the end of the day, we are ALL in the same community and we all need to stand beside our fellow vapers and support each other...

Now's an opportunity to show the world that we, as a community of people, can stand together despite party lines, despite personal grudges and stand in support with one another as one body.

If you're a vendor and you genuinely wish to help by donating a prize, please get ahold of any of the Elixirtv hosts and we'll help get your donation on the bill.

If you're a vaper and you want to help Twygg be able to continue to fight for his life... come out, support him and buy something...

To be clear, 100% of the proceeds go directly to Twygg, no admin fees, no cut off the top for anyone... every product was donated by a business for auction or bought out of someones pocket and donated for the auction.

This isn't about Elixir, we just happen to have been blessed with his presence here as a part of our community as a viewer and as a host...

This isn't an opportunity for a vendor to 'get a quick pimping'.. if you want to give something, Great... yeah, we'll say who donated the product, but frankly it won't be a massive fanfare for the vendors... ITS ABOUT TWYGG.

INFORMATION:

WHEN: June 23rd and 24th starting 10am and going for as long as we have stuff to give and people who want to love on Twygg.

WHERE: Elixir TV - www.Elixirtv.com or WWW.Stickam.com/elixirtv.com

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Thank you to ALL who participated. The Help Twygg event was EPIC and I think it went on for over 24 hours. One woman shaved half her head for a $500 donation, another E-TV host (Gandalf/Santa look) shaved his beard and hair on cam for another big donation. One of the hosts WAXED his CHEST (YES, on cam too) for an even bigger donation!!!

Twygg himself got on cam, chatted with us and shared his heartfelt emotions. This event was completely unprecedented! I think we raised over $25,000!!! Hopefully the final tally will be posted soon. The entire event was recorded and is available for watching: All Videos Video Gallery by ElixirTV.com (please watch using discretion - uncensored and intended for over 18 age audiences).

This community is absolutely AMAZING! So many, who met on the internet, all with primarily one thing in common - Tobacco Harm Reduction - coming together in friendship and supportiveness to help a single one of us fighting for his life. So many wonderfully generous donations and even more generous bidding, presented in a fun and entertaining format (completely drama free) by a group of extremely dedicated/generous event organizers, all to help one of our very own. There were a couple of minor technical glitches in the auction process but nothing serious - none of this team had ever even tried to do anything like this before. I am touched to my core.

Once again - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE Help Twygg EVENT. TWYGG is an amazingly nice and generous person. He IS one of US! His own comments, when he was on cam, proved even further just how deserving he is of all the love, support and caring demonstrated both during this event and going forward thru his fight against cancer.

I believe the donations link will remain open for some time so there is still time to participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread