Status
Not open for further replies.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
Look at the last picture:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9616294

Many vendors have sold out of what they had, and they've apparently been discontinued by VV. But some vendors still have a few, mostly the Rainbow in the Mini version.

fasttech still has 3 colors (all except the Gold) in the full size 24mm. They won't ship until after their holiday though. I have and use both sizes, but I actually prefer the 24mm myself. Also, I wouldn't suggest getting a clone, as some people have had issues with them.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3042/10033795/8679600

yeah, just saw that 'stock; discontinued' :facepalm:

You can also get clones from FT for like $13 and they work just as well, I have one and it's great.

I wish I could, but no luck for clones from where I am. I asked for deck pictures, because I am looking at and OBS tank right now.

21903588835440_563.jpg

Deck looks similar... Though this one is top airflow... Also why the berserker branding have so many iteration? I wish they just have one name per tank/atty. I could get one now of the RDA version but in rainbow color, and I never tried an RDA before so nope... And IDK a good place to get clones from where I am. So the image above, I just placed an order just now, in the middle of typing here. :D I really like the berserker version of OP, but why is it that most of these tanks are mostly made in china and I can't get one being in asia? I guess I'll just get a similar looking tank. You guys may remember me from the 'MTL for wife' thread. Yeah, now is the time I guess.

Reactions: Rockford

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
You can also get clones from FT for like $13 and they work just as well, I have one and it's great.

You must've gotten lucky then, because you're the first person I've seen who has posted that a Berserker clone has worked great for them.

I only bought 2 of the Authentic VV Minis from FT almost a year ago, when the MAP code still worked, and they were $22 and change then. My other Minis and all the full size ones I've gotten (all authentic) have been from US vendors for $13.99-$19.99. Waited for them to appear in Sale and Clearance sections for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockford

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yep! It's says 'please try again' every single time.

Is that happening when you try to pay?

For about the last 6 months or so, every time I try to place an order with FT and want to pay with PayPal, using my laptop...I get a similar message. Yet I have no trouble paying on other websites with my PP account. If I go to the neighbor's and use his computer...I can pay using PP on FT with no problem.

So, maybe it's something "quirky" between your computer or whatever device you're using, and FT, like it is with my laptop.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I dunno, but I can tell ya it works just as good as the oem version. I'd have no prob buying more clones

Can you link it or post the sku? There are 2 clones and I'm wondering which 1 of the 2 you got.

Edit:
Doh. I just saw this post on the previous page. Is this the one you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread