Best 14500 Batteries For A Mini Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Normally I'd suggest AW and avoid Efest, but in this case it looks like the Efest is actually somewhat better. The AWs are 4A batteries. The Efest claims an 8C discharge rate, which translates to a 5.6A max. I wouldn't suggest running either at the max. I don't always trust Efest to list their specs correctly (conflating pulse discharge for continuous discharge, listing conflicting A and C values for the same battery, etc), but graphs don't lie.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Yep I would stick with the AW IMR that is recommended ....... that said I still buy and use the previously recommended battery before the red IMR's were even born. The AW black 14500 ...... they have always performed better for me ...... But I can't really recommended them because they are not the current recommended battery :D

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
The batteries you're using worked fine for me when I was using that mini. I had 2 AW's as well and found the Efest lasted longer than the AW's and the Efest was also the only thing you could buy locally here.

They never let me down in my Mini's and in fact, out performed my AW's.

Thank u I think I'll stick with the Efests then for now.

Thank you everyone for your comments and if anyone else has any opinions I'd love to hear them

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Yep I would stick with the AW IMR that is recommended ....... that said I still buy and use the previously recommended battery before the red IMR's were even born. The AW black 14500 ...... they have always performed better for me ...... But I can't really recommended them because they are not the current recommended battery :D
I had the aw blacks before for my 18650 and they were way way too long for the woods and way to long for the metals. Careful with them Tim :)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I had the aw blacks before for my 18650 and they were way way too long for the woods and way to long for the metals. Careful with them Tim :)

They are fine in 14500 .... plenty of room.

And the 2200 mah blacks are fine in 18650 (at least on woodvils)........ the 2600 and 2900 are a big no go though. I have one woodvil that has too much room for a red IMR and I have to use the black 2200 to keep it in there. Other wise I have to open the door and reset the red one before every vape. I measured it compared to my other woodvils and its got an extra 2mm

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty cautious when it comes to lots of spring room .... Its saved my bacon before ... actually that was with a black 14500 and she fell right out when I opened the door :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread