Best $20ish Carto for MVP 20w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niteowl71

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2014
Alexandria, Lousiana
I'm planing on buying the new itaste MVP 20w and having trouble finding a good carto for around $20 with being new to vaping and not knowing much about carto's I'm looking for other opinions which might help deciding which would be a good carto.

NOTE: I do like a good hit with vape cloud if that helps?

Last edited:

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Fixed your thread title for ya :)

I assume you mean you're looking for a good carto tank? Your options are wide open no matter what your price range. All cartomizer tanks will essentially perform the same, since they are nothing more than a reservoir for liquid. As long as the o-rings seal well the performance aspect will be entirely dictated by the cartomizer inside and the size/number of punched holes.

Here are a few under $20 options:
Cartomizer Tanks
DCTs - Tanks & Clearomizers - Atomizers & Cartomizers
DC Tanks

There are many, many others out there. Some are designed with the intention of using flanged cartomizers, but this is usually not a requirement and any cartomizer of the right length for the tank can be used. Personally, I prefer a single-coil cartomizer to a dual-coil, I find the flavor and overall vape to be better with a single. As for brand, I usually get Boge and occasionally Smoktech. YMMV

Hope that helps :)

Niteowl71

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2014
Alexandria, Lousiana
Fixed your thread title for ya :)

I assume you mean you're looking for a good carto tank? Your options are wide open no matter what your price range. All cartomizer tanks will essentially perform the same, since they are nothing more than a reservoir for liquid. As long as the o-rings seal well the performance aspect will be entirely dictated by the cartomizer inside and the size/number of punched holes.

Here are a few under $20 options:
Cartomizer Tanks
DCTs - Tanks & Clearomizers - Atomizers & Cartomizers
DC Tanks

There are many, many others out there. Some are designed with the intention of using flanged cartomizers, but this is usually not a requirement and any cartomizer of the right length for the tank can be used. Personally, I prefer a single-coil cartomizer to a dual-coil, I find the flavor and overall vape to be better with a single. As for brand, I usually get Boge and occasionally Smoktech. YMMV

Hope that helps :)

OK thanks I'll take a look while I'm going with a clearo I'd like to try a carto as well to see which I like best...

Rob Lintner Jr

Jan 18, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Linking to unapproved blog/review site.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 9, 2013
    Saint Louis, MO.
    Check out IBtanked.com. They make arguably the best bang for the buck from what I have found. I have 9 of their tanks, and couldn't be happier with the build quality, and price point. The 19mm sized tank is a perfect fit on a MVP. I have one, it looks great together. There are some cheaper tanks, but you'll be hard pressed to find anything of better value. I've bought a few tanks from my B&M, I gave them away, the IBtanked tanks are far superior to what I've seen in shops. You can choose from standard or XL size lengths, 15mm,19mm,22mm, or 25mm in diameter. I'd recommend a 19mm for the MVP. They offer Stainless steel or colored aluminum caps. They have standard clear Pyrex glass, or you can choose from many different colored options . Good luck.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread