Best 21mm RDA's if any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudzacysie

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Trident works exceptionally well even though I got it from FT and yes it is a 21 mm deck which is kinda small but been building on others so it's no biggie to me....Although if your barely starting off (which not saying you are) a 22mm would be better because of a little more deck space for building.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
The atomic would be something I could like. Really hoped there would be more options out there to make it nice and flush but I probably pass on that thing.

No need to spend $370 for a device that can't even look good with an attachment.

Thank you guys

I probably should have mentioned I have the clone. I also just ordered the Stillare RDA clone. If I were you I would be looking to make sure you get one that has "air flow control" with options for single and dual coil builds. Some have a double positive post to allow quad builds. Other things to look for are conductivity. Things like copper and silver plated contacts are available. Also, try to get something with earth magnet switch. They work better than the older spring loaded types. Places I have ordered from are 101vapes, VapeRoyalty and FreECigs. Good luck

Just thought of something else. There are a number of cloners out there. I seem to like the HCigar products. They are well made 1:1 clones at costs between $20 and $40 dollars. Well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread