Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I am trying to stock up on the basics. I had a bauway atty that i liked for dripping but it died on me. I've been running into a lot of "out of stock"...any suggestions?

Krisb - Check Nhaler. He has stock. I use both the LR510 and the LR306's from him. I looked at VaporFlow and he is out of stock on 510's but still has Cisco 306's (2 for $20 w/a driptip)

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the LR attys. I much prefer the standard Joye 510s, which I run on a Prodigy V2 at 6v. The only issue I have is that it can be pretty difficult to find retailers who sell GENUINE Joye 510 atomizers. Many say that they do, but the product doesn't seem to be genuine Joye. The "knock-off" atomizers are very inconsistent. Sometimes they work as good or better than genuine Joye, other times they're way worse. The genuine Joye's are very consistent... if you can find a reliable source for them.

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
LOL, know what you mean. Going to put in another order for a couple 5pks of the LR's in a few days. I've tried carts-NO, cartomizers, they're OK, but love dripping much more. Was using cartos for quite awhile, but after I dripped for the first time about a week ago, I found my sweet spot, so time to stock up. Only problem I have, and maybe it's just the ones I had used, the LR's seem to get too hot for me. Need to rea some reviews and find some that aren't going to burn me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread