Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No my LR is not Boge.
It is a factory that has created LR Cartomizers for me that can be used on the WetBox.

My High Performance Cartomizers are made by Boge.

Right now, I am almost out of Rath juice. Not sure if Rath will continue making juice. No Waffle left. I am working on my own Natural Organic Waffle. I suggest you try my new CloudPure Naturals juice Line. They all taste so good!

Thanks, Bigbuyer. CloudPure Naturals sounds good.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Received my package yesterday and tried the Clouds of Vapor Smooth- wasn't sure about the first few puffs but then I, for some reason, kept going back to it - sure is satisfying my menthol needs....and now it's not on the site? (only 2 left in flavor only)- please tell me you're just out of stock?:confused: Oh no! Is Smooth a Rath juice?

No my LR is not Boge.
It is a factory that has created LR Cartomizers for me that can be used on the WetBox.

My High Performance Cartomizers are made by Boge.

Right now, I am almost out of Rath Juice. Not sure if Rath will continue making juice. No Waffle left. I am working on my own Natural Organic Waffle. I suggest you try my new CloudPure Naturals Juice Line. They all taste so good!

Last edited:

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
I sure am liking it (even though all my other flavors are PG not VG. I'm thinking I'm going to need this BB - perhaps I'll shoot on over to CoV and pick up the flavorings in the interim....what's the ratio? 20% flavor / 80% nic pg/vg?

If you want CloudSmooth to come back, let me know. I was not selling many and made room for the start and expansion of my New Natural Organic Juice line.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I sure am liking it (even though all my other flavors are PG not VG. I'm thinking I'm going to need this BB - perhaps I'll shoot on over to CoV and pick up the flavorings in the interim....what's the ratio? 20% flavor / 80% nic pg/vg?

Yes. That is the ratio. Use the e-juice calculator just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread