Best 510 Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
It may have been a poor naming choice since TW has given the "Mega" moniker to represent longer/larger products. The Mega Carto's from Nhaler are the same size as most others, just a higher resistance, or at least tend to be higher than normal, over the 3.0 point which makes them great for 5-6v. They're the same size as the ones I received from Eastmall, but also from the differences between EM and Nhaler, the Nhalers do have more filler, soaking up some more nummy liquid.

I get around 25-35 drops in them depending on liquid, pure VG drops tend to bring the total down but it seems to always rest around 1.2ml per fill, and I don't have to deal with condom filling... as I also get to keep doing my retentive need to drip into the atomizer. :)

Eastmall ones when I had to refill, was more around 20 drops.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Im getting my eGo in the mail here soon! I can't wait to try out 510 cartos. I bought the soft cap boge ones from litecigusa. I hear they are better than the kr808 cartos in taste and draw.

WAY better. I have an 808 started. I have an ECF member 3 miles from me. She let me try her extra 510. HUGE!!!! difference. Way more flavor. Much easier draw. Like trying to drink a milkshake through a stir straw vs a regular straw. Vapor and TH are better too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread