Best all in one vaping system??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelVapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Jupiter, FL.
I am a long time member, but found what I like years ago and lost interest in looking for anything else.
I have been using the Aspire Plato for years but coils are no longer avaliable.
I have a cram it in your pocket and run type of job, so my next love must be rugged.

What is the best system out there??
TIA

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I have big pocketso_O
@Daniel Forsyth 's pants. Perfect for traveling the outback.
10923D-2.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: HigherStateD

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@SteelVapor - Skip to the JACKPOT I found below!

Aspire Plato .4 Replacement Coil - Sweet Southern Vapes - 2 in stock @ $5.00 each

Aspire Plato replacement Coils - in Stock @ $3.99 each

Aspire Plato Replacement Atomizers - in stock @ $5.99 each

I'm still going to search for the websites sites where I saw them in Clearance though.

ETA: I found a JACKPOT of a deal, but I removed it from here, because I don't want someone else to jump in there and grab them before you can...if you still want some. Just send me a PM, and I'll tell you where to get THE absolute best deal on them. They have multiples of them, for dirt cheap!

Aspire Plato Atomizers - $2.50 each - requires photo ID matching shipping address to purchase

Last edited:

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
I have big pocketso_O
If not for the size, Brunhilde would have been a perfect RTA for me to use at work (no exposed glass), but I can't have anything that's sticking out of my pockets cause it's going to get caught against stuff when I move about (broke a drip tip the other day when crossing an awkward scaffolding)... i'm still looking...

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yeah that's definitely the best deal out there. I suggest for the OP to make some quick moves @SteelVapor ;)

I removed the info above, and asked him to PM me. I don't want them to disappear before he gets chance at them. So...mum's the word on what I'd had there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread