Best Apple...or Apple related...flavor ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreAshKissing

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
Bradenton, FL USA
OK,

Been vaping for about two months. Used up my DeKang apple 24mg, and not that memorable - seemed a weak flavor at best. Looking to replace it with a 'real' apple flavor. I am open to alternative apple flavors, like a jolly rancher green apple, or apple pie, or apple cider, etc.

Anyone else have that desire for apple, and found their perfect juice?

Thanks.

Brian - NMAK

chicagorod

Mar 1, 2010
Chicago
I have tried 4 different Apple flavors and have to say Bombsdropvapor has it down to a tee. It's not an overpowering apple but a crisp refreshing one. And that lingering apple taste wishes I had caramel to dip it in.. Hmmm maybe a caramel apple I will order from him next. But back to the point I think Bombsdropvapor really has no rotten apples in his barrel.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
Ms T's Bakery Apple has a good fresh apple taste to it. it was the first one i tired and was very happy with the flavor. i actually make my own using Lorann's flavoring now. i've heard great things about the Fried Apple from MadVapes so that's on my list of juices to get.

i have tried the Green Apple from VaporBomb and unfortunately, i didn't like it very much. it smells great and you get that sour apple taste for a split second, but it there's an odd bitter/plastic-like taste to it as well. it's been aging for about 3 weeks now and it's still giving me an off flavor. *shrug* the search continues ;)

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I just got Spiced Apple Cider from TV, and am enjoying it very much, but it's heavy on the cider spices, so if that's not your thing... Also, for a green apple jolly rancher type flavor maybe check out the Green Apple Lollipop flavor from Mrs. T's, looks like it was just added today!

I haven't ever ordered from her, but have had a few flavors. Looks like it's time I try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread