Best aromatic pipe flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know if you are interested in DIY tobacco extraction, but some folks love it. I might be wise to try a storebought NET (I have no idea which one, don't like tobaccos, sorry) if you haven't, but it's my understanding that those are the truest smelling and tasting tobacco flavors, and many folks will add other flavorings once they are done.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to not be of more help. I should probably try an NET at some point myself though, as it seems that tobacco flavoring might have come a long way, and I might be able to deal with the right NET-- I would probably only use it in the evenings, when the husband and I are hanging out, it can sometimes be difficult smelling all that wonderful cigarette smoke (I have never, and I once went 2.5 years cold turkey, since I was pregnant and nursing) lost my taste for the smell and taste of combustible tobacco, which is helpful since my husband smokes. It's also unhelpful, as my husband smokes. Yeah, thinking I might try a couple.... :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread