Not open for further replies.

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
Hi all!
I'm a "newbie" still, and I don't know where my question really needs to be, so I'll start here. I'm a Smokeless Image Volt user & I plan to use the Volt when I'm out at public places. I've switched to using 100% VG due to problems with e juice from SI. I may also try 50/50, but let's assume I will be using 100% VG. I would like to be able to drip because I'm getting a bunch of new flavors & filling carts to do that just seems silly until I know which flavors I like ... So I need to learn about dripping! I've read alot & I know I should not drip with an auto battery even if it says sealed. I've looked at switching to Riva 510 but also not the cost effective way to go because I'd still like to use my SI carts. Also love the idea of the Echo big batt but it's auto and from what I've read I need a manual battery to drip. Hence, I'm going to purchase a manual Smokeless Image X2 battery -- not sure whether 650, 900, or 1300 yet. I've read about atty's and drip tips ... And the bridgeless 901 I THINK is what I need & a drip tip. Can someone here steer me in the right direction of what I should buy & where? I need the most cost effective & SIMPLE & EASY to use and maintain. Thanks so much for any suggestions, help or advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread