Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
DITTO....I have been using the same 510 for a month...no cleaning at all and it was a used atomizer! There's a vid on here where a guy tried to burn one out and couldn't after 3 minutes. I would have to say the 510 definitely!

I bought a 510 2 months ago, and atty is still going strong. I haven't cleaned it with solution or anything, I do wipe it down once every few days but thats it.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Yup 510 here too, I dry burn mine about every 5 days till the coil glows orange. Then I wash em under hot hot faucet water to wash the burnt .... crack taste out of it. They last me about a month on average and thats vapin it all day every day. So far I've had the best luck with Parked's red sporpion attys love em.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
HV-801,,,,, I've been using these new HV-801 Atty's since they have come out. Not one has burned out yet and its been probably 2months on the same two I use in rotation with my flavors of choice, they also hold way more juice than any other Atty's so less refilling, also found I dont have to drip with them either and I was a total dripper before using these, I think it's just the bigger is better thing going on here for me, The HV seems to really work wonder from 6v-7.4v on all my mods including my GGT, Silver Bullet, and my GLV, all of them vape clouds of vapor and the taste seems to also be far superior.... just my 2cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread