Best atty these days??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
You owe it to yourself to try rebuildables! They require a little research- but the learning curve is short. They are simple to set-up, reliable, and they offer unparalleled flavor, TH, and vapor. Best of all... building a fresh coil and re-wicking cost pennies- compared to $6-7 or more per atty. I was very hesitant to get involved with rba's, but I'm so glad that I did! Hit me up if you need help.

Edit: I was a die-hard Cisco bridge-less LR fan for a long time; I could never go back to them now

Last edited:

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Yeah.... that's kind of the route I am going. I actually just tried my first dripping in a bridgeless 510 atty... got me interested in them, but the whole drip/puff cycle got old. I'll give a Smoke RDA a go... it is cheap, looks to be as simple as they come and will hold more juice than the little speck I am now using to drip. If I like rebuildables, I'll look into getting something a bit more substantial, if I hate it, I am only out $10 and I can use the other gear I got to rebuild the coils on my evods. Win/Win for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread