Best bakery/dessert e juice???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
I love the COV4 from cloudsofvapor also their butterscotch is great.

COV4 rocks!! More people need to know about that juice ;)

For those of you who don't know, it's kind of a strange, caramelized-tobacco kind of thing, but way stronger and less sweet than a typical RY4. Imagine an RY4 made in the spirit of Bobas or something. It's unlike anything else I've tried, and very satisfying. It's like an anti-matter butterscotch if that makes any sense.

Order a bottle of COV's famous Butterscotch, (leave the cap AND dripper completely off for at least a week!), order some Vanilla Cream, and ask for a sample of COV4 ;)

Last edited:

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
My favorite desert type liquid to date is Bounty Hunter from NiteLite Vapors. It's billed as a tobacco'ish flavor, but I pick up very little tobacco at all. More creamy vanilla with a light caramel. Wonderful.

Others I like:
-Cinnamon Roll and Sticky Bun from MBV
-Nilla' No Bake from Vapor Dudes

Others often talked about that I want to try:
-Gooey Better Cake from Kick Bass or Vapealicious
-Vanilla Dream from HHV
-Grants Vanilla Custard

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Grant's Vanilla Custard is absolutely delicious. Unfortunately not always available and comes a long way from England, but is a distinctive taste to which I can easily become addicted.

Heard it tastes like Bounty Hunter and that has me scared, care to describe it? Thanks!

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
Heard it tastes like Bounty Hunter and that has me scared, care to describe it? Thanks!

To me, it's a very creamy, smooth vanilla with a hint of cinnamon, maybe nutmeg and a few other spices. I've
frequently had Bounty Hunter and did not find them similar. I thought Bounty Hunter was rather harsh and not as smooth as Grant's.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
To me, it's a very creamy, smooth vanilla with a hint of cinnamon, maybe nutmeg and a few other spices. I've
frequently had Bounty Hunter and did not find them similar. I thought Bounty Hunter was rather harsh and not as smooth as Grant's.

Cool! I always though BH tasted like the marshmallows in a box of Lucky Charms, only not in a good or satisfying way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread