BEST banana juice?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
I would like to hear from the banana juice experienced also.
I love bananas as a food but have not sampled much banana flavored e-juice.
I have some Crazy Ape from Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop. It's sorta like banana candy with some caramel candy. I didn't think I'd be that crazy about it, but the sample I have seems to be disappearing fairly rapidly. :vapor:

Last edited:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Altcig makes the best banana juice I've ever had, Banana Milkshake. It tastes like bananas with a really smooth ice cream flavor on the exhale. I've also heard good things about their banana pudding flavor. The Plume Room has a great banana pudding. Fuzion's Purple Pieman is the only Fuzion juice I like, and it tastes like banana Runts. I've never tasted the blueberry in the juice, either. Mr. Vape's banana also tastes like Runts and is quite good.

Edited to add: I forgot about Mt. Baker Vapor. I really like the Banana Cream Pie, although after steeping for a month or so, the cinnamon gets to be a little more than I would like.

Last edited:

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
purple pieman from fuzion vapor. supposed to be banana/blueberry smoothie, but it tastes like just banana to me. pretty delicious

+1...PP is a nice, smooth juice. I like Hawaiin Sunrise from Roar as well. It has a few other flavors in it...tropical...but its mostly banana tasting to me.

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
As good as the descriptions and reviews as I've seen on the Curious are, does it even improve with steeping?

yes, curious george improves dramatically when steeped. Strange it used to be all i could vape....but i dont like it anymore. Ive got 30 mls doing a long term steep before i come back to it. My B&M has the tester which is very steeped and its insanely good, but mine isn't anywhere near there yet.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
been after a real banana with a sugary sweetness for sometime. GLV nana nuts was good, but i added sweetner to get it to the right amount of sweetness for me. I too am open to more banana suggestions. :)
I have only tried one banana flavor: Banana from Velvet Vapors. At first it tastes like a real banana, but I can taste a candy banana flavor as I vape (like banana Runts candy!). Interestingly enough, I get a banana peel taste every now and then, complete with the weird feeling a real peel leaves in your mouth (it's not necessarily a bad thing).

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
It seems I've read some banana juices can break down plastics just like cinnamon and citruses. True? Or does it depend on the juice.

From what I understand, it's the polycarbonate tanks that usually have this problem; if your tank is polypropylene, it should be ok. ECBlends has stated that they received one report of their banana liquid causing cracking or clouding, and someone mentions it in a review of their banana. I have a banana liquid from Velvet Vapors in a Kanger evod, (I've been keeping a close eye on the little polycarbonate window) and it's been fine for the last three days it's been in there.

Leonem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Joplin, MO USA
I have had several banana flavors from many vendors. I notice there are two types. One is clear, and the other has a pink tint to it. I do not like the pink one. Smokecignals sells the clear one and it was very very good. Imagine it being the difference between a green banana and kind of perfumey (pink), and a ripe and sweet banana (clear).

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
hey Mimi, Banana from dripeez tastes like real bananas without the peel, at 7mg. Banana Dream from Mr. e-liquid is also good at 6mg and lil harsher at 12mg. i just stick to 6 or 7 for good flavors.

i know what you mean about the Velvet Vapors banana organic, i found the sample in 100%VG tasted better than their blended PG/VG. the dripeez had the brightest fresh banana taste

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
As good as the descriptions and reviews as I've seen on the Curious are, does it even improve with steeping?

I feel it does, but I will vape it straight out of the mail so it has little time to steep. :) It is more pricey, but I've wasted a bunch more money trying to find that elusive "perfect banana" vape. And it's way cheaper than smoking.

Funny thing is, I don't really go out of my way for actual bananas. I mean I don't hate them. I just don't seek them. But I have spent months and months searching to the best banana vape, because I love banana vape. Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread