The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best budget/reasonably priced e-juice available in the UK?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Waxxiii, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    I currently buy my juice from Vape Club and spend around £27 for 45ml. When I was vaping MTL this amount would last at least two weeks but since moving to sub ohm I'm struggling to stretch it to a week. Since I smoked roll ups before I started vaping, it works out that I now spend far more money on vaping than I did smoking and I simply can't afford to spend that much each week. Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced website/vendor/brand that is available in the UK?

2. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Your best bet is to DIY, full control of your juice and super cheap to boot.
    You could also try these guys for premixed juices, I find them very strong though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016

I do actually have the intention to start making my own juice. I'm going to find out what I need and do a little research so I'll need to find a pre-mixed juice supplier until I've started to make my own.

Is it difficult to get to the point that you're making decent tasting juice? How is the start up cost?

5. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    This looks promising. Have you tried it yourself?

7. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Thanks. I'll have to check out the shipping costs. I found that it is generally best to stick to UK vendors. I found some amazing prices on USA sites for vape gear but once I factored in the shipping the savings were negligible if there were any at all. It will be good if this place has low shipping for sure. :)

8. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    So, it turns
    So, the postage works out to only £5-£6. I'll definitely be giving these guys a shot. Thanks for pointing me their way.

9. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Yes, HHV does not overcharge for shipping. They charge a $4 flat fee for domestic shipping. It's more to go foreign but not a whole lot more. I'd be glad to recommend flavors that fit your profile. What kind of flavors do you generally prefer?

10. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Luckily I like a lot of different flavours. I don't vape tobacco flavours and I'm not keen on mint, watermelon and cucumber but other that that I'll vape anything. Saying that I am leaning towards dessert flavours and cereal vapes at the moment. My current favourite is Euphoria by Cosmic Fog and I love Mothers Milk and O.B by Suicide Bunny.

11. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2015
    Hawick, Scotland.
    I must admit, when back in Scotland and run out of DIY stuff, I nip into the nearest B&M's or Poundland and buy their 88 Vape Brand 16 strength - I've had worse than their tobacco flavour and love their menthol but they do other flavours ( which are too sweet for me.)

At a £1.00 for 10 mls I've had an awful lot worse...and paid a lot more for it to boot.

12. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    I don't know UK customs laws but look in to them because it's likely you will have to pay VAT plus a customs fee if you order from outside the EU and that can really up the price.

13. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Well, that's a pretty wide profile. They have a couple cereal flavors that many like...Hula Fruit and Crunch Punch. Dessert flavors that are popular are Gooey Butter Cake, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Parrothead, Blueberry Muffin, and either Cinful Pear or Cinful Apple. They have a wide menu so you can branch out from there but these would be a good place to start based on what you're telling me. Don't get their sample pacs. They don't put nicotine in them so you don't get a good representation. If you don't want to risk too much $$ sampling then get their small 6ml bottles to try. They are custom blend to your nic and PG/VG ratio. I'm certain you will find a couple/few among these that you will enjoy and none of them are unvapable. No perfume or chemical taste to them. They are pretty authentic in flavor.

14. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Nope but Martin Parker likes them.

15. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Its so easy to do diy now, buy the pre nic'd base, add the concentrate and shake.

Start with 250ml of base, and a 250ml glass bottle. Add 170ml of base and 30ml concentrate of your choice to the glass bottle, shake, wait a few days and your done. Works out at about £15 for 200ml @3mg assuming you paid £10 for your concentrate.

Have a look at Juicecabin

16. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    That is so strange. I have literally just got done watching this exact video.

17. Waxxiii

Waxxiii Senior Member

Jan 13, 2016
    I just can't find a bad review for this stuff, so heck, I put in an order for 100ml of Loopy. It cost £18 with postage. Brilliant!

This should mean that I will have next weeks e-juice budget spare to spend on the Avocado tank I've been hampering after.

Thanks again. REALLY thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    The Corolla seems to be the go to tank in that class.

19. jack5479

jack5479 New Member

Apr 7, 2016
    E Liquid | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs | Ape Vape Eliquid does good juice, not bad on price either £14.95 for 100ml including shipping plus their elite range is ace if your after something a little more exciting. Most of there stuff in the standard range is 50/50 but they also sell a cloud chasing 90/10 for all those who are getting more into DLI like me out there. Worth a look anyway.
    Although that been said I must say I do like hunting around the independent E liquid shops for those new unique vapes that you sometimes just cant find online. I guess there's also a part of me that likes looking and testing haha bit old fashioned maybe.

20. EdT586

EdT586 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2015
    Canada
    I started DIY from the get go. It will cost around $50usd for about 2-3 years of e-liquids supplies.
    It is easy for flavors other than tobacco. The cost alone is enough initiative for DIY, a 10ml bottle will cost you less than $0.50usd to make, normally costs me around $0.25 minus the actual plastic bottle. This is why there are tons of e-liquid makers coming out because the markup is so profitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.