• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I want to check out Maple Lead Vapes this week (stocking up for a long weekend away starting this Friday). Can anyone suggest a MLV flavor that's in the same ballpark as Paradise Vapes Muskoka Blend? Does MLV let you try flavors?

MLV has 3ml sample packs...
I started with a whole bunch of these. ordered 12 of them initially...
some I loved, some I liked , some I hated...
and my wife liked most that I hated...

so taste is totally subjective...

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Thanks, Hacker. Which flavors did you most like btw?

-- Glenn

MLV has 3ml sample packs...
I started with a whole bunch of these. ordered 12 of them initially...
some I loved, some I liked , some I hated...
and my wife liked most that I hated...

so taste is totally subjective...

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thanks, Hacker. Which flavors did you most like btw?

note: I take double shot on every one of them...
Banana Cream Pie,
Vanilla Cupcake,
Sugar Cookie,
Vader Pudding,
banana split,
New York Raspberry Cheesecake

and my wife like...
Caramel Cappuccino
Caranilla
Creamy Caramelbacco

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I went to MLV tonite, what a trip on the TTC, it's way out in the outer reaches of Scarborough. Going away for a long weekend, and running very low on my good e-liquids, so I had to make the trek.

It was well worth it, MLV has an amazing selection of e-liquids, and I really enjoyed most of the ones I got to try on the spot. Vader Pudding is awesome, I snapped some of that right up. Right now i'm vaping something called Pillow Talk, which is not made in house, but by some dude in Niagara Falls (I can't read the makers label, too fuzzy). Pillow Talk is called a vanilla flavour; it's very subtle, but very yummy.

They were out of Maplebacco in my strength, but they were able to mix some up right on the spot, the only downside is that it will have to be steeped.

Anyhow, i'm going to be working my way through a lot of MLV flavours I think. Any number of the ones I tried could become an ADV. But next time, I order online (even though the people working there were awesome, and very vape-knowledgable).

-- Glenn

PS: Also, I was able to p/u a couple AW 18650s there. They were pricey, but I needed a couple extra batteries in a pinch, and i'm happy I could score AWs.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
No, I really didn't get a chance, I was in a hurry. Mostly I was there to buy a couple hardware items. I just grabbed a tobacco flavour, RY4 or something like that, just so that I could try something from that shop. It's pretty good.

BTW a couple Toronto people at the conference bought their 1st E-Cig at Vaporous during the weekend, which was awesome.

-- Glenn

Did you sample some of their juices?

I went to MLV tonite, what a trip on the TTC, it's way out in the outer reaches of Scarborough. Going away for a long weekend, and running very low on my good e-liquids, so I had to make the trek.

It was well worth it, MLV has an amazing selection of e-liquids, and I really enjoyed most of the ones I got to try on the spot. Vader Pudding is awesome, I snapped some of that right up. Right now i'm vaping something called Pillow Talk, which is not made in house, but by some dude in Niagara Falls (I can't read the makers label, too fuzzy). Pillow Talk is called a vanilla flavour; it's very subtle, but very yummy.

They were out of Maplebacco in my strength, but they were able to mix some up right on the spot, the only downside is that it will have to be steeped.

Anyhow, i'm going to be working my way through a lot of MLV flavours I think. Any number of the ones I tried could become an ADV. But next time, I order online (even though the people working there were awesome, and very vape-knowledgable).

-- Glenn

PS: Also, I was able to p/u a couple AW 18650s there. They were pricey, but I needed a couple extra batteries in a pinch, and i'm happy I could score AWs.

Pillow Talk is made by Funksauce. He only has 5 or 6 flavours but they are all well worth it.

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
I'm in love with VIP (Victoria Island Premium), great service. I'm mostly berry-fruity person, i love everyone of there's flavors from this "group". For most island locations - home delivery after 2 bottles. I love them (great price as well).
VIP E-Juice | Premium Canadian made e-juice. Victoria BC

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.

stowaway

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
I would beware of Maple Leaf Vapes, they are really slow! I am still waiting on an order from Jan 5th. And I have had to track them down to find out why I only recieved half my order. So disappointing to wait 2 weeks and open the package to find stuff missing. But I'm still hopeful they'll make it right, apparently they've been having supplier issues.

I would highly recommend Vaporus in Montreal. They're a great bunch of guys and have great service. Philosopher's Stone is an awesome flavour. Also Gentemen's Reserve in BC. Their peanut butter and jelly is one of my favs. Great quick service too.

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
I would beware of Maple Leaf Vapes, they are really slow! I am still waiting on an order from Jan 5th. And I have had to track them down to find out why I only recieved half my order. So disappointing to wait 2 weeks and open the package to find stuff missing. But I'm still hopeful they'll make it right, apparently they've been having supplier issues.

I would highly recommend Vaporus in Montreal. They're a great bunch of guys and have great service. Philosopher's Stone is an awesome flavour. Also Gentemen's Reserve in BC. Their peanut butter and jelly is one of my favs. Great quick service too.
... I'm still waiting for an order from Dec. 15th - last email they said they would be mixing it up ASAP and sending it express post =/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread