• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
how does Dashvapes eliquid compare to Maple Leaf Vapes?

Dunno about MLV but I sampled a few of Dashvapes inhouse stuff:

Carnival - it does indeed smell like cotton candy, however it had some harsh type of TH like from alcohol
Raffaelo - coconut flavour on inhale, VERY strong TH on its own (i.e. not from nic), however it left a parsley aftertaste in my mouth
Wonderland - no TH, very smooth, a cocktail of artificial tasting candy flavors that I was not very fond of

I'm a big fan of Flavour Crafters juice, my local b&m store sells them so I don't even have to order online :)
I've tried Mac Maurier, Honey Dew Melon and tobacco Menthol, all in 18mg, and they're all very good.
Tobacco Menthol has been my evening vape ever since I tasted it.
Mac Maurier is quite strong, a little nutty, I really enjoy it with coffee, with beer/spirits and after meals. I might try it in 12mg next time to reduce the throat hit!
Honey Dew Melon is refreshing, not too sweet, I use it less often than the 2 others.
Have you tried their Navy Cut yet? I like it

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
I'm a big fan of Flavour Crafters juice, my local b&m store sells them so I don't even have to order online :)

Let me guess.... Vapeurs De L'Ouest ? :p

FC RY4 is currently my all-day-vape however I also sampled some liquids from them that totally didn't work for me:

Creamy Cappuccino - came as dark roasted, wet, spent coffee - the smell of the spent coffee you remove from an espresso machine
Rich Caramel - unusual flavor/taste that I couldn't stand, made me kinda sick; something reminding me of a wet dog smell

singalong

Oct 20, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Let me guess.... Vapeurs De L'Ouest ? :p

Haha, spot on! There's also a b&m in Hochelaga that sells FC juices, the store is called RY4.
Last time I was there they didn't have a lot of FC flavours left in stock though, they mostly had their own store juices (which are pretty good too).

I just tried FC Strawberry 12mg and it's just ok, I'm not crazy about it, but it's the first strawberry flavour I ever tried so I can't really compare.
I'll definitely try the Navy Cut tobacco next time. I also love their RY4 but after vaping about 90ml of it I'm ready for a change.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Haha, spot on! There's also a b&m in Hochelaga that sells FC juices, the store is called RY4.
Last time I was there they didn't have a lot of FC flavours left in stock though, they mostly had their own store juices (which are pretty good too).

I just tried FC Strawberry 12mg and it's just ok, I'm not crazy about it, but it's the first strawberry flavour I ever tried so I can't really compare.
I'll definitely try the Navy Cut tobacco next time. I also love their RY4 but after vaping about 90ml of it I'm ready for a change.

Also Export will give you some impressive TH even at low nic. Smells like cookies with vanilla and a hint of wallnut, very yummy.

Avoid Northern7, Bluemont and Dunhull. I get some chemicals taste there.

If you want "cigar" like the Sweet Honey Cigar is interesting - like those cherry / vanilla / clove cigarillos, strong TH, however it's a little bit spicy, not an all day vape.

DK Tobacco smells like chemicals to me.

Butter Rum Tobacco is interesting. Exactly like fluid butter with rum going down your throat. Very nice for one vape. Not all day vape as the butter may start to feel gross after vaping too much. Worth getting a 10ml bottle to try.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I really like the Golden Pipe from Liquid Ejuice, some of the best I have tried so far.
The Nanberry is a tank cracker though...

Golden-Pipe.jpg

I just tried Gold Seal's Captain Jack Tobacco and VE-Liquids USA Blend.

I bought them because someone said that when you mix them together it tastes like Colt Cigars and I figured that I'd try them separately before I mixed them.

-USA Blend goes onto the 'No Thank You' list.
-Captain Jack Tobacco goes into the 'OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!' list.

BTW when they're mixed they taste nothing like Colts :(

p1nner

Oct 28, 2014
Edmonton
Hands down NiceVapor has the best e-juice in Canada! I've tried about 35 of their flavors and the majority of them are amazing, I haven't tried any of their tobacco flavors though. My favorites are Froot Hoots, Tiger Blood, Twisters, Banana Splitz, Berry Nice and Nice Hard lemonade. They also have a special mixing bottle they throw in for free, it has a percentage gauge on it so you know how much your mixing. I usually make various types of Ice teas when I order it and I always make a root beer float when I order Root Beer and Vanilla Ice. Every time I have ordered from them they always throw in a free bottle of some flavor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread