• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sveta

Feb 1, 2015
Halifax
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Drug Talk is prohibited on ECF

GreekDude1821

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2015
Toronto
I use a few different brands

Pink poison from Stinky Canuck
Fuzzy Dragon/Parisian Cafe/Strawberry Swirl from Vapeloft
Caramel Frappe from Premium Labs
Blackberry from Flavorcrafters

just a personal note, Parisian Cafe from vapeloft is only good from 6mg and lower, high nic tastes pretty bad and does need like 3-5 days of steeping from the store

Caramel frappe is a very dark juice and I use a separate coil just for it. I tried washing and just directly filling another flavour ontop of it and just have issues with the coil. My coils (nautilus bvc) last around 4 good days before having to use a new one with this juice

Mandy88

Oct 3, 2014
British Columbia
can anyone recommend a fruity/menthol juice from a Canadian vendor?
i used to order from roar vapor but they no longer ship to Canada.
they had a great fruity and menthol line.... really miss it.

Tofino myst from VIP ejuice ( Vancouver island premium) . It's is menthol, with berries

On that note, VIP is the best ejuice I have had, I've tried enough, to be able to judge this I think, lol

They also have AMAZING customer service. My favourite is, strawberry cheesecake=delicious, jazz berry, berry bash, but I'm also still trying some, but I've tried alot of them as well, and the flavours were great! They have awesome reviews on their site.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
All these Canadian juice vendors prices are such a rip off.. Are there any Vendors that has prices like Mount Baker?

I know they're hard to order from, but Jugheads sells 30ml bottles for $9.99. You call that a ripoff?

Another place for cheap juice is East Coast Vape in Frederiction. Eliquid
I heard they have pretty decent juice. Nothing to do backflips over, but then again, neither is MBV IMO...lol.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Never heard of jughead.. Are the juice good? What do you mean they are hard to order? I will check them out.. Thanks

You haven't heard of Jugheads?!? Check it out. Jugheads | We've got the Vapors!

They have limited staff and massive orders to fulfill, so they're only open once every couple of weeks...but shows you how popular they are.

importz

Jun 12, 2011
Canada
You haven't heard of Jugheads?!? Check it out. Jugheads | We've got the Vapors!

They have limited staff and massive orders to fulfill, so they're only open once every couple of weeks...but shows you how popular they are.
That's weird.. How do we know when they take orders? Just check the website everyday? Lol

Ilikecoffee

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
BC
After using Gentlemen's Reserve for a while (I like the juice, they work a bit on prices for bulk orders, but their email skills are very bad; sometimes takes a long time to get a reply, or you have to email 5x to hear back), I decided to try out some new and established vendors recently.

The one that I really, really liked is a new vendor, Coiled Juices, just starting out. Coiled Juices |

Not a lot of flavours offered (I'm okay with that, I'd rather a vendor concentrate on a few finely tuned recipes than offer 3000 choices they barely know anything about), and they have a launch special of all their flavours in the SOB pack for $54 delivered (5x30ml bottles) and it includes a bonus 15ml flavour Doug (owner) is working on.

I'm currently reviewing some of these juices on another website, but I can say that the best of the bunch -- for me -- is the bonus, unnamed and not finalized flavour. It's basically a tobacco red fruit mix that is phenomenal, especially at sub ohms; it's like eating a savoury dessert, port wine and smoking a nice Cuban, all at the same time.

Two other flavours I really liked are the non fruity ones - the Spiced Oak and the Brandywine. I'm not a big fan of fruity / candy vapes, so these are right down my alley.

Anyway, check them out, and make sure you get extra of the experimental flavour ;)

- M
(btw, I have no association w/ Coiled; I saw his intro post on reddit with the launch special, was intrigued by the focus on a few good recipes, and decided to give them a try. If you search the Internets, you'll find my review for the site and the forthcoming fuller juice reviews elsewhere (username ilikecoffee)

Sveta

Feb 1, 2015
Halifax

p1nner

Oct 28, 2014
Edmonton
Why would I pay $10 for 15ml for some so called "premium" juice when I can pay $50 for 140ml from evaperated which probably taste as good or even better?

If you like bargain juice then sure go for it, as for me I go buy quality and taste which evaperated as neither. When I go to the supermarket I don't buy no-name Kraft Dinner, I buy the real thing. Eliquid companies like Halo Ecigs and Nice Vapor spend time developing their flavors and only put them out if they are great. Many companies will just put out what they can in the hopes people will buy without doing any R&D.

SaabFanatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2014
Peterborough, Canada
After using Gentlemen's Reserve for a while (I like the juice, they work a bit on prices for bulk orders, but their email skills are very bad; sometimes takes a long time to get a reply, or you have to email 5x to hear back), I decided to try out some new and established vendors recently.

The one that I really, really liked is a new vendor, Coiled Juices, just starting out. Coiled Juices |

Not a lot of flavours offered (I'm okay with that, I'd rather a vendor concentrate on a few finely tuned recipes than offer 3000 choices they barely know anything about), and they have a launch special of all their flavours in the SOB pack for $54 delivered (5x30ml bottles) and it includes a bonus 15ml flavour Doug (owner) is working on.

I'm currently reviewing some of these juices on another website, but I can say that the best of the bunch -- for me -- is the bonus, unnamed and not finalized flavour. It's basically a tobacco red fruit mix that is phenomenal, especially at sub ohms; it's like eating a savoury dessert, port wine and smoking a nice Cuban, all at the same time.

Two other flavours I really liked are the non fruity ones - the Spiced Oak and the Brandywine. I'm not a big fan of fruity / candy vapes, so these are right down my alley.

Anyway, check them out, and make sure you get extra of the experimental flavour ;)

- M
(btw, I have no association w/ Coiled; I saw his intro post on reddit with the launch special, was intrigued by the focus on a few good recipes, and decided to give them a try. If you search the Internets, you'll find my review for the site and the forthcoming fuller juice reviews elsewhere (username ilikecoffee)

Thanks for this - looks interesting and promising. Will have to remember the site next time I need to order juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread