Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have roughly 70ish TFA flavors and am ready to expand my horizons a bit. I just read a post that Hoosier says Cappella's Tangerine is "the bomb"..... so I want to place an order and would like to know what the "best of the best cappelas flavors are. The ones "I have to have" in my arsenal. I like bubbble gum s and fruits mostly but make other flavors for other folks in my famaily an friends.

Thanks all......

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
I have roughly 70ish TFA flavors and am ready to expand my horizons a bit. I just read a post that Hoosier says Cappella's Tangerine is "the bomb"..... so I want to place an order and would like to know what the "best of the best cappelas flavors are. The ones "I have to have" in my arsenal. I like bubbble gum s and fruits mostly but make other flavors for other folks in my famaily an friends.

Thanks all......

I like their Vanilla Cupcake.
A few people have said here recently that the quality of Cappella's has gone down lately.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I like:
Strawberries and Cream
Sweet Guava
Vanilla Custard
Lemon Meringue Pie
Sugar Cookie, but a little on the weak side
Cinnamon Danish Swirl

Meh:
Chocolate Donut
Banana Split
Caramel - tasted like flat Coke to me

Couldn't get to work at all:
French Toast - might've been a bad batch, but just tasted too bitter/mediciny at any concentration (tried it from 15% all the way down to 2%, steeped/non-steeped).

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Sweet strawberry is good, but it reminded me of strawberry syrup.

Vanilla Custard tastes like a sugar cookie to me.

Chocolate Fudge Brownie tastes like brownie batter (at small %'s), and like crap at higher %'s

Chocolate Glazed Doughnut is good, but tastes like an artificial Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Hot Cocoa tastes like hot cocoa, but the powder more so than the drink. Can even taste the marshmallows.

Graham cracker is pretty good. It's buttery, and has a sharp quality to it.

Caramel is okay, from what I remember. Can't give explicit details, as it's been a while.

Snick Snack was probably my least favorite... in fact, I abhor it :)

That's all I can remember off the top of the head.

souleaterzer0

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
right here
Every Capella flavor I have and tried tastes horrible to me. I have about 7 right now and they all taste like chemicals no matter what percentage I add or additives I use to try to get rid of that taste. I stick with Hangsen, TFA, Vapingzone SC flavors, tobacco express, Fruit express, Flavorart and FlavorWest. These flavors are way way way better than Capella in my opinion and cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread