Best Carto/Clearomizer for my Ego W batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackel

Apr 2, 2012
United States
I recently purchased an Ego W and the clearomizers it came with turned out to be complete crap, I think the coils burned out in them... Anyway I'm looking to order something new to attach to the batteries so I can rationalize that I didn't waste 50 bucks on them. I read they support 510 and 306 fitted cartomizers or clearomizers.

Since I've had bad luck with the clearomizers I'm considering using a cartomizer. However I did read and watch youtube videos giving props to the CE3 Smokymizers but I also read those have leak issues. I may consider a CE2 Smokymizer instead... however people also say the 510 and 306 Boge cartomizers are great as well.

So my question comes down to this..
The batteries are 1100mAh for sure, the voltage is presumably 3.7 but this I'm unsure of. Would anybody be able to recommend the correct option for me to use with these batteries? The 306 cartomizers seem to sell in 2.0 or 2.8 ohms while the 510's vary. I don't want the battery to overpower or short out from the wrong replacement.

If anybody who has experience with these batteries can personally account for a good fit that would be a plus as well.
Anyway thanks in advance!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Authentic Ego batts will be 3.4V. You also have to remember that the switch is rated at 2 amps. So, my best suggestion for you is to use a 2 ohm carto. Regardless if it has 306 or 510 threading. Although, a Boge LR 2 ohm carto is a good starting point.

To get you started first before experimenting with other brands and ohms. I wouldn't go below a 1.7 ohm carto though. Since that's already pulling the maximum 2 amps. 2.8 ohms would be a very cool vape. Depending on your preferences then that can work for you if you don't like getting any TH.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
MyVaporStore Cartomizers E Cigarette They sell 510 (make sure you pick the 510 connector ones) CE2's in 2.4ohm and 2.8..the 2.4ohm ones are probably 2.4-2.6ohm and the 2.8 are probably 2.8-3ohm..they sell them in clearomizers and stainless XL. Use coupon code "xyz10" for 10% off valid on most items and good until 4/30/12...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread