Best Carto-Friendly Bakery Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I've been vaping for all of a couple weeks and I've pretty much used a tank and SR cartomizers only, because it's just so easy. I use juice from AAV (60/40) with no problems but now am waiting for my first juice order from a different vendor, AltCig. Ordered 6 flavors, so I'm gonna need 6 new cartos and I guess with this information that some of the juices can kill cartos pretty fast, I suppose I should get some atomizers or something to use with my Provari. What's the best way to vape altcig RY4, churro, vanilla love, tobacco love, gooey butter cake and french vanilla cappuccino?

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
That's my favorite too! I haven't used a carto since my bad experience with boges. I have some resurrectors coming so I hope this gives me a warmer vape. Still tastes good in lr vision clearomizer, imho.

Actually,I'm using the Resurrectors myself. They are excellent cartos,best out there imho,I think it's just the particular juice myself. My experience,with the Raspberry Shortbread at least,the cartos start off excellent for the first few days then trail off significantly,starting with muting of the flavor and then a much tighter drag. At least it's the only AltCig juice that's done it so far

Thanks for the tips folks,by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread