Best carto to punch when trying a tank for the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardko

Jun 12, 2012
Baltimore
I'm a beginner trying to experiment with all types of fluid delivery. I have used the eGo Replaceable Clearomizer, Phoenix BC clearomizers, eGo-T and 510-T. Good to great results so far! I'd like to see how a tank system with a punched carto would fare but don't know where to start. I'd love to skip the beginner tanks and punch my own carto and use a 3ml tank. Any suggestions? Start with a Boge? I have eGo batteries and an Innokin iTaste. Thanks!

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
Got any scrap wood?

155f0451.jpg

89cac44d.jpg

With an eGo batt, Boge 2.0ohm and Smoketech single coil 1.7ohm cartomizers are a good start.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
COV Carto Punch v3 Clouds of Vapor. It dose cost 40$ but its worth every penny! If you Have access to a drill press make you up some kind of jig something as simple as a notched piece of wood is the best no deforming your carts. Do some experimenting when you find the right sized hole get a colbot bit and it will last you for ever. You can punch, or drill 1 2 even 3 holes if you like just play around and see what you like. be careful and don't puncture the inner sleeve uo you will end up with some very bad flooding!

I'm a beginner trying to experiment with all types of fluid delivery. I have used the eGo Replaceable Clearomizer, Phoenix BC clearomizers, eGo-T and 510-T. Good to great results so far! I'd like to see how a tank system with a punched carto would fare but don't know where to start. I'd love to skip the beginner tanks and punch my own carto and use a 3ml tank. Any suggestions? Start with a Boge? I have eGo batteries and an Innokin iTaste. Thanks!

In my opinion- Boge is a good brand. Smoketech is also good, but my husband prefers Boge overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread