Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
After trying, and enjoying, the Smileomizer I'm now interested in giving carto tanks a try. So what is the best 510 cartomizer to use in tanks? I'm willing to punch my own, so it doesn't necessarily have to be pre-punched. I prefer the bottom coil designs of Kanger, or at least I did a year ago but I understand they may not work well in tanks.

Please do not suggest dual coil cartos. I'm using this on a regulated 3.7 volt automatic, so dual coils are a waste of my time. I do enjoy LR though.

Thanks in advance.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Major brands of cartomizers for cartotanks are Boge, Ikenvape, and Smok (Smoktech). Preference varies amongst vapers. I suggest trying them all to see which you prefer. My favorites are the Ikenvape Platinum and 510 Fusion in standard resistance, Smoktech after that.

tank lengths.jpg

Vendor List for Pre-Punched Cartos

Cartotank Setup Guide

txcolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Plano, TX
If you stick with the brands you mentioned you should be fine on the width. It seems like the ones I have looked at are all 510 cartos and only vary in length. If you are buying around 10 of them the discount at ibtanked makes the price pretty good.

I would stick with the flanged bottom ones until you are comfortable with the tanks. Just my opinion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread