Best Cartos/Attys for Buzz Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I'm thinking about getting a Buzz pro, and just made the purchase of an I pro for a friend for Xmas, and was wondering what cartos and atties people are using and liking on these devices. I'm thinking I would want to stay away from the LR hardware I use on my Prodigy at 3.7 V. Not for fear of popping anything, I'd just like something that is good from one end of the dial to the other.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Chris

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I like the Boge's and Ikenvape's Fusions. You'll likely get the best battery times and results from atties and cartos that are 2.5ohm and above, altho some people swear by the dual coils and Ressurectors.

LR atties / cartos are made to mimic the higher voltage experience on 3.7 fixed volt devices, so aren't needed on VV mods. They will deplete your batteries quicker and possibly pull too many amps, triggering the batt protection or the Buzz / Infinity's built in over current protection.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Thanks for the input guys. I've recently been using resurectors and really love them on my prodidgy, but the resistance is so low I didn't think cranking them on a buzz would work well.

Keep the suggestions coming.
The resurrectors and Dual coils will work fine on the pros up to around 4.7 volts (around 3 amps) but it will massively deplete your batteries. It cuts batt life by over 1/3.

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
Ikenvape sells adapters that work fine. The one caveat is that the 510/801 stealth is not compatible with the Fusions (there's a note right on the page); use his standard 510/801 instead. With Fusions, go for the SR, 2.5 ohm.
Couldn't you just use an adaptor?
True but an adapter is just one more thing to hassle with when trying to swap out a cart while driving down the road. ;)

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I also use CE2 Clearos, 3 ohm usually, Boge 3ohm is another fav of mine.

You can use the Resurectors or any LR if you like them but you'll need to keep the voltage on the lower end, which that's what LR is designed for anyway to simulate HV vaping at lower voltages.

About the only thing that doesn't shine to full potential on it is DC but it will go high enough with DC to get a good vape.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
Avid makes stealth adapters 510-801 and they are sooo small you really can't tell they're there. I was anti adapters because of the added length until I got these. I had only used gotvapes xl fluxo's and ce2 tanks til I got my fusions. Now I'm hooked on these. They have added a whole new dimension to my diy juices that I thought was impossible for a carto.. Just waiting on my tank to come in now...

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I use Ce2R4 but that is me !! some people HATE them !

Wow I guess I can post here ?? have to see ??

I'm glad you can post here. As far as I'm concerned, this Buzz sub forum is your house. We're all really here because of you.

I can't wait till I can cough up the cash for my Buzz, no pun intended.

And thanks to everyone for the heads up on the Fusions. I think I'll order some LR's to try on my Prodigy, and some 2.5's for my Buzz Pro.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I'm glad you can post here. As far as I'm concerned, this Buzz sub forum is your house. We're all really here because of you.

I can't wait till I can cough up the cash for my Buzz, no pun intended.

And thanks to everyone for the heads up on the Fusions. I think I'll order some LR's to try on my Prodigy, and some 2.5's for my Buzz Pro.

Thanks HiFicat

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've used them all and after finding the Fusion I gave a bunch of boxes of other cartomizers away. Nothing vapes like a Fusion.

fusionmanholdingseal.jpg
DSC02159.jpg

Last edited:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
This might be a good place to ask this question:
I have had a Buzz Pro in my cart at notcigs.com FOREVER just mulling it all over and I really want the 5ml tank, but don't see the cartos on the site I would need for it. I know I don't have any SS 50mm or 2" cartos. Where would I find them? I'd want SR 1.5-2.0 probably...unless someone else recommends something different. I want to make sure I get the correct ones for the 5ml tank when and if I decide to get this Buzz Pro beauty. I chain vape so a 5ml tank is a must have for me. If someone could give me links to what I need, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

I'll be getting the 510 connection

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread