Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I had been buying Ikenvape cartos before. But, I got a bad batch last year. Then that kind of cartos was discontinued. I got some of the newer popular cartos from Ikenvape that flooded terribly because they're apparently designed for higher VG, thicker liquids.

I was confused about the new Ikenvape line-up so just stopped buying them, waiting for everything to settle down a bit.

I would like to start buying from Ikenvape again. But, I'm apparently an oddity, a high PG vaper. What I'm looking for is something similar to the Smoktech 2-hole (not slotted) cartos. But, of course, with the higher quality of Ikenvape.

What would you recommend?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello DH!
I can relate to your liquid preference. VG, honestly makes my chest feel dense and I don't appreciate the lingering effects it has. As well as the destruction in can cause as it had tendencies to resonate in small circumferences found in a standard sized atty/carto.

Depending on your device be it a 3.7V standard or VV, VW. I would recommend the original Platinum Punch or Platinum K edition. The latter has Japanese organic cotton for wicking which has been reworked from K V1 and functions wonderfully for thinner PG strict liquids. Though on a personal preference, I prefer the Original Platinum still. The OG Platinum and Fusion are similar, the prior does give a solid feel but has more focus on flavor with a semi loose draw and the Fusion does grant great flavor but has more emphasis on feel with a tighter draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread