Best/cheap MTL tank and stock coils with high ohms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Zlide came up as well.

Thank you and @Izan Sadly I'm in the Eu and I don't think the 4ml version sells here. Need to investigate more.
The 4ml Zlides and Zeniths are available in France (they interpreted the 2ml rule diffently) - I'm sure somewhere in France would be able to ship to the UK (try Le Petit Vapoteur, I've always found them quick and reliable).

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Another vote for Zeniths and Zlides but if price is important Aspire do the K3 which runs on Nautilus Mini 1.6 and 1.8 coils. It isn't sophisticated but it works and does the job OK.

The old original Nautilus Mini is still around and worth looking at too as an MTL tank. Both the K3 and the Nauti Mini are bottom fill however which some folk now can't be bothered with.

Reactions: PoPoPoP

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
As far as coils go, the Aspire BVC coils will be around for a long time to come. They come in resistances as low as .5ohms, and as high as 1.8ohms. The 1.6ohm coils are the cheapest and most plentiful. I have a stockpile so I can vape my Kabuki tanks (clones available on Fasttech). They work in all of the Nautilus tanks, the Nautilus 2s being the newest. I still use Nautilus Minis, and I'm not the only one around here who does.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Zlide 1st and Zenith 2nd in my opinion, there is a nice kit called Innokin Adept with Zlide on top. It is internal battery but is shock proof, dust proof and waterproof and cheaper than the tank alone. I found one at Direct Vaper for $12.99

Wow, that's a great deal. I think I saw this for $40 on another vendors website.
I want to get a couple of these for my uncle. Do you know how much the coils cost, and how many ml you can vape before it's time for a coil change. Also, are there different coils, and which do you recommend. I have zero experience with pre-built coils. I might get one for myself too. I think it's time to simplify my vaping process.

Reactions: bnrkwest

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I love my Aspire Nautilus X tank with 1.8 ohm coils (great flavor) and you can get one as part of a very cool kit (dirt cheap right now) but not sure how long the coils will be available (many seem to be out of stock recently) so I second the vote for Innokin Zenith or Zlide. Just in case you are interested anyway, check out this deal:
Aspire Quad Flex Survival Kit
It also has a RDA or RDTA option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread