Status
Not open for further replies.

kai kane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Near da water ...
Aloha fellow vapor lovers!

Getting ready to place my first order from China, Joye or comparable 510's, 901's and related parts. Also some 60-100mg base in PG.

Looking for recommendations of your favorite Chinese wholesalers.

Also, would love to hear experiences with different shipping carriers, current customs experiences and even views of possible future trends!

I'm only placing about a $2,000 order, but that's a fair amount to me right now, so I want to minimize the risk factor.

Oh, feel free to PM if you want your opinion confidential (I guarantee).

Many mahalos!
kai

leathermonkey7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
North Carolina

Doolang

Moved On
Mar 8, 2010
Australia
Aloha fellow vapor lovers!

Getting ready to place my first order from China, Joye or comparable 510's, 901's and related parts. Also some 60-100mg base in PG.

Looking for recommendations of your favorite Chinese wholesalers.

Also, would love to hear experiences with different shipping carriers, current customs experiences and even views of possible future trends!

I'm only placing about a $2,000 order, but that's a fair amount to me right now, so I want to minimize the risk factor.

Oh, feel free to PM if you want your opinion confidential (I guarantee).

Many mahalos!
kai

I just placed a $3000 dollar order from china wholesalers feel free to pm me and ill give you details ..

kai kane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Near da water ...
Doolang, many mahalos for the great info!

77fro - yeah, I am definitely looking for a US nicotine manufacturer, source using a clean-room environment. Even tho I've seen the great pix posted of the one China juice factory, I am more comfortable dealing stateside on that.

Leathermonkey and Hoosier, mahalos for the leads.

Anyone else out there with experience?

aloha,
kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread