Best choice for a mtl rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritoenlacabeza

Dec 27, 2019
I'd really appreciate some help please: ):). I currently have the Siren GTA 25 and I'm looking for another mtl rta. What would you guys think it's the best option in between:
Geekvape Ammit
innokin Ares
Hastur MINI
Ehpro True MTL.
I should also mention i can't afford a kayfun.Any other suggestions in the price range of these atomizers are more than welcome, obviously, but I don't have acces to a lot of atomizers as they're not available in my country.
Thanks a lot:):)

Reactions: DPLongo22

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have tried both the Cthulhu Mini and the EH Pro True tank and I love both of them! I’ve heard the ARES had lots of problems with leaking. People seem to like the Ammit. If you use the long drip tip that comes with the Cthulhu Hastur Mini, you will have a problem with getting ejuice condensation in your mouth. If you use a drip tip that has an inner bore diameter that is a bit larger than the Hastur Mini chimney you won’t have any problems with condensation. The EH Pro is a fantastic atomizer as is, but I think the Hastur Mini offers slightly better flavor.

I have a Steam Crave Glaz Mini that is fantastic!! You might look into getting one.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I don't have one ( yet ) but I was thinking about the Steam Crave Aromamizer lite 1.5 I have heard from others that one is a nice MTL rta also. I have the dvarw mtl rta and that one is nice with all the inserts and it is easy to build. Haven't found a glass tank for it though. The pmma ( or whatever it's made of ) seems to be holding up well

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    If you are after an RTA that is very similar to the Siren GTA - have a look at the full sized 3.5ml Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA. It comes with airflow inserts 1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm.

It is an absolute bullet proof RTA - never leaks, no dry hits, and has amazing flavour.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    If you are after an RTA that is very similar to the Siren GTA - have a look at the full sized 3.5ml Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA. It comes with airflow inserts 1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm.

It is an absolute bullet proof RTA - never leaks, no dry hits, and has amazing flavour.

I love the Hastur Mini, and I am trying to remember why I didn't get the full sized version. Is it a dual coil device?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I love the Hastur Mini, and I am trying to remember why I didn't get the full sized version. Is it a dual coil device?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Nah, it's a single coil MTL RTA. It just has more capacity, and larger airflow inserts than the Mini.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It depends on how much airflow you like. Myself, I posted a similar thread, but namy of the RTAs suggested just didn't have enough airflow for me (I like very loose MTL) Here's my original "wishlist":

GEEK VAPE AMMIT 24MM MTL RTA

Coppervape Hussar Project X Styled RTA

INNOKIN ARES 24MM MTL RTA

Fumytech Rose MTL RTA

CTHULHU MOD HASTUR MTL RTA MINI

EHPRO True MTL RTA

Berserker V1.5 Styled MTL RTA

COILART SALT 18MM RTA

ULTON Tripod Style 316SS 22mm RTA

SILVERPLAY 24MM MULTI AIRFLOW RTA

SXK Doggystyle Styled RTA

Here's anther list of airflow for some of them:

3 holes of 1.5mm on each side - roughly a 3mm airflow id overall
    DL through to mtl

Fumytech Rose MTL RTA
    2mm
    mtl

2mm and below, varies
    mtl

EHPRO True MTL RTA
    1.5mm
    mtl

teenytiny
    mtl

4mm with airflow inserts of smaller sizes
    DL through to mtl

various sizes - restricted lung to mtl

SXK 2k16 (bottom fill) Doggystyle Styled RTA
    1.6mm
    mtl

SJMY 2k16 (bottom fill) doggystyle rta
    2.3mm
    restricted DL to mtl

sxk 2k18 (top fill) Doggystyle styled rta
    2.5mm
    restricted DL to mtl

One of my favorites was the EhPro True but not quite enough airflow. Recently, discovered the Steam Crave Glaz but same issue for me. Another one I passed on was the Berserkers. If you like a tight draw, these are all good choices.
    I ended up getting two Silverplays (very versatile airflow options, but can be vary tricky to work with... don't recommend for your first RTA)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    This isn't a RTA but worth mentioning (currently next on my list) the Vapefly Galaxies RDTA. Also, an interesting (and slightly highend) one is the Brunhilde MTL. Didn't mean to overload you, but spent I spent months doing my homework on this... glad to pass on the info. Currently have become interested in restricted DL so moving on now...

MartinD

ECF Veteran
    Sep 18, 2017
    For me,Berserkers 24 v1 and mini v1 are the best.True tight mtl,excellent flavor,smooth draw and low consumption.Only con is bottom fill...Haven't tried those you can afford but I would pass Ares nad Ammit.Maybe Hastur mini-You can buy 0.6mm airflow insert if you find it too airy.It has a small chamber which means the flavor must be good.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Anyone tried the ASmodus Anani MTL RTA? Love it for being tiny.

I've had mine for about a week now.
    It's a Real MTL RTA, very tight draw, one 2mm airflow hole. But very nice flavour and really easy to build:thumb:
    A little bit too tight for my liking thougho_O

Sptz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I've had mine for about a week now.
    It's a Real MTL RTA, very tight draw, one 2mm airflow hole. But very nice flavour and really easy to build:thumb:
    A little bit too tight for my liking thougho_O

Haha, thanks for the reply. I'm torned between that one and Hellvape MD MTL as loads of reciewers are hailing it as the best MTL RTA of 2019, so I'm kneeling towards either.

Hellvape MD MTL
    Asvape Zeta MTL
    BD Vape Precisio
    Steam Crave Glaz Mini
    DOT MTL

The old Kayfun v3 (I believe?) And the Erlkonigin were my fav RTAs of all time. Having a bit of a hard time deciding because I don't like buying different attys because I will always gravitate to just using one 100% of the time.

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Haha, thanks for the reply. I'm torned between that one and Hellvape MD MTL as loads of reciewers are hailing it as the best MTL RTA of 2019, so I'm kneeling towards either.

Hellvape MD MTL
    Asvape Zeta MTL
    BD Vape Precisio
    Steam Crave Glaz Mini

The old Kayfun v3 (I believe?) And the Erlkonigin were my fav RTAs of all time. Having a bit of a hard time deciding because I don't like buying different attys because I will always gravitate to just using one 100% of the time.

Like I say I'm not a real true MTL vaper, I vape RDL. I have heard pretty good feedback about the Hellvape and Precisio and of course the Anani is a very good RTA. There is other MTL vapers around the Forum that have used these tanks:)
    Good luck mate:thumb:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I posted a similar thread a while back here's the list I came up with:

GEEK VAPE AMMIT 24MM MTL RTA

INNOKIN ARES 24MM MTL RTA

Fumytech Rose MTL RTA

EHPRO True MTL RTA

COILART SALT 18MM RTA

SXK Doggystyle Styled RTA

I also gathered some airflow info on a few:

3 holes of 1.5mm on each side - roughly a 3mm airflow id overall
    DL through to mtl

Fumytech Rose MTL RTA
    2mm
    mtl

2mm and below, varies
    mtl

EHPRO True MTL RTA
    1.5mm
    mtl

teenytiny
    mtl

4mm with airflow inserts of smaller sizes
    DL through to mtl

various sizes - restricted lung to mtl

SXK 2k16 (bottom fill) Doggystyle Styled RTA
    1.6mm
    mtl

SJMY 2k16 (bottom fill) doggystyle rta
    2.3mm
    restricted DL to mtl

sxk 2k18 (top fill) Doggystyle styled rta
    2.5mm
    restricted DL to mtl

I actually ended up getting the Silverplay but it's not an easy one to learn (is very versatile though) Many great choices turned out they don't have enough airflow for me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I'd really appreciate some help please: ):). I currently have the Siren GTA 25 and I'm looking for another mtl rta. What would you guys think it's the best option in between:
    Geekvape Ammit
    Innokin Ares
    Hastur MINI
    Ehpro True MTL.
    I should also mention i can't afford a kayfun.Any other suggestions in the price range of these atomizers are more than welcome, obviously, but I don't have acces to a lot of atomizers as they're not available in my country.
    Thanks a lot:):)

Of those you listed, my personal favorite is the True.

• Agree
    Reactions: Iron Molly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread