Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    The Dvarws and True don't give me problems with condensation. I had condensation problems with the Hastur mini when I used the drip tips that came with the tank, so I stopped using it until I read somewhere here on ECF that condensation problems can sometimes be caused when the inner diameter of the drip tip is smaller than the chimney. I immediately got a drip tip with a larger diameter and I haven't had a condensation problem with my Hastur Mini since.

Yeah good point - @mototoo
    when I use the full sized Cthulhu hastur MTL rta, I always use a different drip tip on it, than what it came with

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    I know this thread is a little on the older side, and you said you couldn't afford a KF, but there are a TON of KF Prime clones out there that are very affordable, and really nice. I have one authentic, and about 6 clones, and I can't tell the difference unless I'm really looking for it. Vapewise, no difference to me at all. It's an awesome MTL vape, and easy to build on.

I've been MTL since I started vaping, and the only two tanks that I still own and use are the original Berserkers and the KF Prime. Both excellent MTL vapes in my opinion.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I’m considering kayfun prime for mtl but I’ve heard it isn’t tight enough on airflow.
    The project x hussar is supposed to be a a good mtl tank.
    There’s several yftk and SXK clones available for under 25.00 of the kf prime, lite and hussar.

If your after a really good MTL RTA that's nice and tight and very flavourful have a good look at the Asmodus Anani RTA;)
    The Brunhilde MTL RTA is Definitely worth a very good look at as well but it may not suit you:)

Reactions: virm

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    I’m considering kayfun prime for mtl but I’ve heard it isn’t tight enough on airflow.

I wouldn't dare to question anyone's airflow preferences, but I'm vaping a KF Prime right now, and while I like a fairly tight draw, I have it on it's widest airflow setting. Spinning it to the lowest, it's pretty darn tight. Way tighter than my KF Mini v3, that's for sure.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I wouldn't dare to question anyone's airflow preferences, but I'm vaping a KF Prime right now, and while I like a fairly tight draw, I have it on it's widest airflow setting. Spinning it to the lowest, it's pretty darn tight. Way tighter than my KF Mini v3, that's for sure.
    That’s good news because I’m wanting to get at least one more kayfun with mtl airflow.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    :oops::oops::oops:

can't find it_ stupid stockcoiltanks without details... i'm guessing most things will cross the middle ranges_ i mean, prbby the really tight and the really loose stuff that might be out of range for some tanks, right?

I just got my Zlide out and measured the airflow, 0.5mm each hole. Same as Zenith.
    So your after roughly 1.5mm airflow diameter which would be the Very Similar to....
    The MTL Brunhilde with the 1.4mm airflow insert put in;)

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I just got my Zlide out and measured the airflow, 0.5mm each hole. Same as Zenith.
    So your after roughly 1.5mm airflow diameter which would be the Very Similar to....
    The MTL Brunhilde with the 1.4mm airflow insert put in;)

thanks! how did i not notice the reply when i made my own i have no idea.
    i really do like the brunny and its flexibility_ i hate to be one of those... but the size, just... maybe if i get a swag or some other small mod or as a shiniy for home ... hmm..

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    The project x hussar is supposed to be a a good mtl tank.
    There’s several yftk and SXK clones available for under 25.00 of the kf prime, lite and hussar.

The afc on the Hellvape MD will bring you a very tight draw if that's what you want. If you want a restricted DL draw, it will give you that too. The MD's airflow system is one of the best I have seen! The flavor with a tight draw is fantastic! I highly recommend it! I haven't tried it with a loose draw, but I imagine it's good too.

Reactions: virm
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread