Best Cigar Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
I love cigars, probably my most favorite are the backwoods (honey is pinnacle, sweet tobacco taste) and have been looking for a good cigar ejuice. my last cgar ejuice was a 3ml sample and tasted JUST LIKE pretzels! Not exactly what I wanted.

Yes yes, I can hear it now "Halo sells the best cigar flavor". I am looking for something a bit cheaper than $25, or an awsome comparison to the backwoods cigars. If Halo does in fact have that taste (or does another liquid) I would be able to completly make the leap to full nobacco:D but for now the flavor has got me.

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
I just had a genius idea if anyone likes Acid cigars, find a decent cigar juice and mix some clove juice into it..I might have to give this a try in a few weeks..HUGE cigar smoker here. I think between me, my dad, and my brother's humidors we can store around 500+ cigars..:D

And while we do have our smoking room to smoke indoors during the winter (yep, that hardcore), it would be nice to have another option for those days I want a cigar but don't want to sit around for 1hr and smell like one later.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread